Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

baddkarma's prebuild/build thread

Old 11-28-2014, 05:41 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so i still haven't got my control arms on because as with my other dealings with RK they are taking forever, partially the shop i ordered them thru's fault though, they came in and then he sent them back after i made a comment about just ordering the whole xfactor upgrade, he thought i didnt want the joints for these CA's, stupid misunderstanding, maybe i should have clarified myself, but what ever its not a big deal, we have been waiting 3 weeks since we they were reordered from RK and nothing yet. i did however order new Crawler Conceptz bumpers today! skinny front and rear, i have also sold my smitty bilt xrc bumper and put the spare back on the tail gate temporarily, untill i have the funds to get CC's body mount tire carrier.
Old 12-21-2014, 05:29 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Beach flexing!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1887545973.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	588556  

Quick Reply: baddkarma's prebuild/build thread