Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

BFG KO2 315x75x16 TRIAL : Free tires!

Old 09-07-2016, 09:17 PM
JK Super Freak
FJOTM Winner

Received 210 Likes on 197 Posts

Originally Posted by mstrofpuppets
Nice, I have them in a 35 on my JKUR. Had about the same results as you. Great all around Tire, sidewalls seem to take a beating and still roll on. This was taken on the Morrison Jeep trail.
Nice Jeep!

I love the Morrison great trail!
Old 09-08-2016, 04:13 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sunnysideup
Nice Jeep!

I love the Morrison great trail!
It wasn't all that complicated but damn it took forever LOL. Probably one of the most mentally exhausting trails I've done. It was pretty awesome.
Old 09-20-2016, 03:39 PM
JK Super Freak
FJOTM Winner

Originally Posted by mstrofpuppets

It wasn't all that complicated but damn it took forever LOL. Probably one of the most mentally exhausting trails I've done. It was pretty awesome.
When I ran it last year we camped overnight, made it less eghausting. I have went up it bottom to top and over twice, and from top to bottom three times. Starting in the canyon helps get that part out of the way so the rest can be enjoyed, hitting the canyon at dusk, tired, makes it a terrible evening lol.
Old 11-27-2016, 09:06 PM
JK Super Freak
FJOTM Winner

The tires are still doing great, had to have them re-balanced a few times, but that is not the fault of the tires, my rims use sticky weights... which don't stick real well when the tires see a lot of water, mud and snow... They still drive great on the highway... and even with over 30,000 on them they still have most of their tread... I guessing that they are going to be a real long lasting tire! Next Time I'll get them in the 37's and get a higher end rim... been a great tire!
Old 12-25-2016, 10:25 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

How many miles do you have now? I just ordered a set to put on stock wheels like mstrofpuppets and I look forward to putting them on.

Lifetime balance will be in order when I get them so the necessity for a rebalance every now and again isn't an issue for me.
Old 12-25-2016, 10:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great review. Can I ask what is the width of your wheels?

Quick Reply: BFG KO2 315x75x16 TRIAL : Free tires!