Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Building another JK Truck

Old 01-09-2015, 01:18 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chefbrujo
Looks good! Very nice. Does that cover come off the rear easily? And how? And where does it stow? When/if it does come off, with the window not opening, is it still a pretty functional truck bed? Give us more pics that show the bed area please. Straight on, close-ups, opened, closed, etc..
Actually I didnt have many pictures but gonna take for all of you.

rear side is fixed to the car so its not coming out, rear window is fixed but wiper and washer is working for cleaning.

also cover of the back is fixed to the car.

when I open the rear gate its easy to reach what you need inside.

Customer got the car yesterday so I am gonna get more detailed pictures when car comes back for extra works.

thanks everyone for replies.
Old 01-09-2015, 03:55 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by burakek
Finally I finished all

I hope all you guys like it!

I still confuse what to make for rear bars and I am open for all ideas. I guess I am gonna roll it with Tent Fabric (Black canvas type) and after gonna roll with seatbelt fabric
Was it diffcuilt? Im a little encouragred to try this

Quick Reply: Building another JK Truck