Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Bushwacker factory pocket fenders

Old 04-15-2014, 05:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bushwacker factory pocket fenders

Was looking in my quadratrac catalog and noticed it said now available in factory coverage. I loved these on the older jeeps but when they come out on the jk, IMO, you have to run huge tires for it to look right. 33s just don't look right. So has anyone got these smaller width flares or at least got a pic of them?
Old 04-17-2014, 12:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

No one????
Old 05-02-2014, 04:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by White Fang
Was looking in my quadratrac catalog and noticed it said now available in factory coverage. I loved these on the older jeeps but when they come out on the jk, IMO, you have to run huge tires for it to look right. 33s just don't look right. So has anyone got these smaller width flares or at least got a pic of them?
I was thinking the same as you when I saw them.
Old 05-18-2014, 05:39 AM
JK Newbie

I hear they make them in a size to match the stock ones now.

Quick Reply: Bushwacker factory pocket fenders