Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Crawler Conceptz

Old 07-07-2014, 03:04 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crawler Conceptz

Just pulled the trigger on front and rear Ultra bumpers. Anyone have any experience with these. I think they r great looking and seem to be well constructed. Any tips on install with these
Old 07-07-2014, 08:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just dropped my ultra series front off at the powder coat shop today can't wait to install. Front looks pretty straight forward, 4 bolts into factory frame horn bracket.
Old 07-07-2014, 09:03 PM
JK Freak

Just got my Skinny Series front bumper with the stinger today. It's awesome and the welds are very good. Little snug but not a bad thing. Shad also seems like a great guy. Called him up because I didn't receive instructions (they don't have them made yet) but he explained everything step by step over the phone and even gave me his cell phone number incase I needed help after hours. I would definitely order from him again.
Old 07-08-2014, 02:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

From what I have gathered the guy that started the company was a design engineer from Poison Spyder, he left and started up the company..a lot of friends have bought the CC bumpers and have been extremely happy.
Old 07-08-2014, 10:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by burton50x
Just dropped my ultra series front off at the powder coat shop today can't wait to install. Front looks pretty straight forward, 4 bolts into factory frame horn bracket.
Curious... What did it cost to get the front powdercoated? Been thinking about going the same route.
Old 07-08-2014, 03:51 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by PBone
Curious... What did it cost to get the front powdercoated? Been thinking about going the same route.
dropped mine off yesterday. Gonna cost around $100
Old 07-08-2014, 04:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Flexer07
Not bad at all. Thanks
Old 07-08-2014, 04:18 PM
JK Newbie

Shad is the owner of Crawler Conceptz. Talked to him a few times on the phone and answered emails right away. Customer service seems good to me. Not sure if I am gonna powder coat mine,line x or paint and clear coat. Weather here in New England can be tuff on everything metal. Anyone ever line x bumpers
Old 07-08-2014, 04:21 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Rubi55
Shad is the owner of Crawler Conceptz. Talked to him a few times on the phone and answered emails right away. Customer service seems good to me. Not sure if I am gonna powder coat mine,line x or paint and clear coat. Weather here in New England can be tuff on everything metal. Anyone ever line x bumpers
Right he used to be a designer or employee at least at Poison Spyder. He has called me back but other than that I have still yet to receive a response to any email or PM I have sent him.
Old 07-08-2014, 05:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Flexer07

Yup exactly the same quote $100..... Lol.

Quick Reply: Crawler Conceptz