Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

e-Auto Grilles Bumpers info

Old 12-17-2011, 01:20 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I too am very interested to hear about quality, fit, rattles, etc. Please let us know. Also, delivery times, and hardware supplied and installation instructions.
Old 12-17-2011, 01:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by scooby snacks
There has been a lot of talk about these bumpers... no one has seen one... until now. Most responses were do not buy it but it's good to get some real world use with it.

Let us know what your experience is with the bumper and give us your overall impression of it.

Thanks.
Yeah man ive always seen the front ones and havent really been interested...if this actually workes out and holds up it would save me over half of what i would have spent lol...im not really holding my breath over it but i guess well see. As far as the specs go...my buddy got the xrc last week and its pretty close to the same from what i can tell
Old 12-17-2011, 01:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RescueRubicon
I too am very interested to hear about quality, fit, rattles, etc. Please let us know. Also, delivery times, and hardware supplied and installation instructions.
From what i can tell it came with the standard nuts and bolts as they all do. I ordered it on the the 14, so it only took three days to get from cali to texas. It was bubbled wrapped and boxed but didnt come with instructions! Only time will tell on the fit and rattle after i get it installed.
Old 12-17-2011, 01:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looks just like the smittybilt. Nice find.
Old 12-17-2011, 01:49 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Something about their stuff on ebay says too good to be true so i guess you'll be the JKF guinea pig.

I do like they're front bumper that resembles the body armor front.
Old 12-17-2011, 02:06 PM
JK Freak

The hinge point and the latch handle look a little different from my Smitty XRC, but the actual bumper itself looks identical. I'd be hard pressed to tell the difference in a police line up.

good luck fella. i hope it works out for you.
Old 12-17-2011, 02:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Yamaha90
Something about their stuff on ebay says too good to be true so i guess you'll be the JKF guinea pig.

I do like they're front bumper that resembles the body armor front.
Agreed...i was hesistant at first but if its a piece i could sell it for $100 off and put the rest towards a smitty lol
Old 12-17-2011, 03:11 PM
JK Super Freak

keep us posted on how the install goes, and how the carrier is. I am needing a rear bumper badly, and for $500 it does look too good to be true.
Old 12-17-2011, 03:58 PM
JK Super Freak

Will be glad to see what you think, I bought a bull bar and some running boards for my Nitro I had before the Jeep from e auto grille, wasnt to shabby and they did a solid too, got 10% back on each if I sent them a picture of it installed on my vehicle for them to use on their site/eBay auctions. I wasnt disappointed.
Old 12-18-2011, 07:36 AM
JK Jedi

Hurry... Hurry... we can't wait for your review!!!

Keep track of the install process as we may need instructions.

Quick Reply: e-Auto Grilles Bumpers info