Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

e-Auto Grilles Bumpers info

Old 11-30-2014, 12:38 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hearing all these horror stories about these guys has me nervous as hell to order from them. They have a winch bumper I been looking at since I bought my jk, and one close to it anywhere else is 2x as much. Inc if it's Chinese junk, it has no moving parts and I can always repaint.
Old 12-01-2014, 04:25 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ccgagnon
I did get my 10% refund, but it did seem a little sketchy because they wanted to do it through Paypal and outside of E-bay. I chose to give E-Autogrille a neutral review since they made good on their refund. Not sure if I will order from them again.
Please take this opportunity to report them to e-bay and paypal...these guys need to be shown that they can't keep dicking their customers around.
Old 12-02-2014, 06:06 AM
JK Newbie

I'm looking at buying the e autogrilles front rock crawler bumper for my 2015. On the eBay page it says in the title it's for 07-12 then in the description it's 07-13. Is there any differences for the 15? I figured they just never updated their ebay post.

Also, does it come with winch mounting plate?

And last question, is there a front skid plate made to go with this bumper? Seems like a lot of area to bash up under the bumper to the front axle..
Old 12-02-2014, 11:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

I was rear ended back in October, where the only damage was to my bumper, tire carrier, and a slight indention on the base of my stock tire carrier mount on my 2013 JKU. A guy in one of our Jeep clubs manages a body shop that does excellent work for us. He's got a new (though a couple of years old) Spyder bumper and tire carrier laying around he's going to slap on to replace the stock crap, compliments of some other guy's insurance.

I might be out of pocket a few bucks, but even after reading through a lot of this thread, I think I'll be satisfied.
Old 12-03-2014, 05:08 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 311Offroad
I'm looking at buying the e autogrilles front rock crawler bumper for my 2015. On the eBay page it says in the title it's for 07-12 then in the description it's 07-13. Is there any differences for the 15? I figured they just never updated their ebay post.

Also, does it come with winch mounting plate?

And last question, is there a front skid plate made to go with this bumper? Seems like a lot of area to bash up under the bumper to the front axle..
Anyone? Any and all info will be greatly appreciated!
Old 12-22-2014, 05:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 311Offroad

Anyone? Any and all info will be greatly appreciated!
I ordered my bumper and winch last sunday, got it friday and installed on saturday. Every thing bolted right into place. Overall really happy with the turn out.. quality of the welds and finish is standard issue for Chinese stuff but it wasnt beat up or missing any parts, very solid bumper for the money.

It is the exact same bumper you would recieve from smittybilt at a fraction of the cost. No winch plate needed just bolt on and go. Minor grinding was required to open the whole for the winch line. But that's just because I didn't want my line to rubbing anywhere other than the fairlead. It fit my 14 fine. Should fit a 15 too

Last edited by swanny2369; 12-22-2014 at 05:37 AM.
Old 12-22-2014, 02:32 PM
JK Freak

Do they make a full width similar to the rampage recovery for a 14? I've looked and didn't see any...
Old 12-22-2014, 03:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Do they come with the vacuum pump relocation brackets or do you have to buy them separately?
Old 12-22-2014, 09:36 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JKMudder
Do they come with the vacuum pump relocation brackets or do you have to buy them separately?
Nope, they sell it separately.
Old 12-23-2014, 04:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JKMudder
My 14 didn't need it.. cant speak for other years

Quick Reply: e-Auto Grilles Bumpers info