Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

e-Auto Grilles Bumpers info

Old 02-14-2016, 07:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WHT_JKUR
Does E autogrills make a rear bumper with cutouts for lights?
they sell one with pre-installed LEDs, but no bumpers with just cut-outs
Old 02-14-2016, 07:49 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-931742030.png
Views:	1035
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	637736

Very happy with bumper, I too bought it as a package deal for around 830$. Rear doesn't have LEDs but I plan to mount a couple cubes
Old 02-14-2016, 09:38 PM
JK Newbie

Agree on some of the rear bumper hardware, mine also came with some odd sized lug nuts that differ from the factory so the lug wrench in my kit doesn't fit. Not sure if they sell one with rear lights/cutouts but the seller I got mine from on eBay sells the round lights from the front bumper for around 35.00/pair which is what I am planning to do down the road.
Old 02-17-2016, 03:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rogue26
Agree on some of the rear bumper hardware, mine also came with some odd sized lug nuts that differ from the factory so the lug wrench in my kit doesn't fit. Not sure if they sell one with rear lights/cutouts but the seller I got mine from on eBay sells the round lights from the front bumper for around 35.00/pair which is what I am planning to do down the road.
did you upgrade the hardware in your rear bumper or get a rattling sound after install?

Last edited by Jeep-Junkie34; 02-17-2016 at 05:20 AM.
Old 02-17-2016, 09:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Never mind. Think it's my muffler lol
Old 05-01-2016, 06:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Got mine on Amazon for $300 shipped. I wasn't actively looking for a front bumper so I don't have a winch ready to install, but when I saw the price and the number available going down, I had to buy it. It came well-packaged with no holes or marks on it. The install was a breeze, and took me about 35 minutes to do. I'd recommend having a buddy to help as lining up the bolts while holding the bumper up yourself can be a pain in the ass. Overall very happy happy with the way it came out!

Name:	IMG_2065.JPG
Views:	673
Size:	2.30 MB
ID:	645722Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2069.JPG
Views:	550
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	645723
Old 05-16-2016, 02:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

One last picture, added a few extras to the bumper. Pretty satisfied with it so far!

Name:	image-1634138469.jpg
Views:	429
Size:	474.1 KB
ID:	647287
Old 07-12-2016, 08:37 AM
JK Newbie

After countless aligment issues with their bumper I finally decided I had enough and asked for an exchange.
They sent me a return label to send it back. I looked at the return address and saw that it was in Ontario, California. I figured what the heck I'll
just drive there and exchange it on my way to the jobsite. Boy was that a mistake.

I drove to the address on the label, my GPS said the address was for Paramount Off Road. So I get there and I see on the side a whole arsenal of Jeeps and
trucks. Curiosisty obviously drove me to check the rigs, man they were sick a few serious rides out there along with a pretty nice Raptor Clone.

I figured since I was there I would ask where to go and got into a small chat with one of the warehouse guys, he was telling me they were shooting a
giant silverado in the studio that he got to drive, etc.. I can tell he was pretyy excited about getting to drive the truck!
As we were talkling he said to step back because some guy was painting bumpers on the table, I guess they have a guy that touches up bumpers when they
come in from china or where ever. I asked where to go and he said drive to the front and they can help me. As I walked back a forklift driver with a pallet full
of Extreme Terrarin bumpers was driving past me, I asked they guy you guys make their bumpers and he said yeah we make it for a bunch of people like
smittybilt and some company called Raptor or something like that.

Cue the BS:
I walk in and this country girl in the front ask me am I here for online or Paramount? I said E-Auto and she says oh let me see if I can get someone
to help we dont take care of that here. I told her I had a return approval and figured I would deliver and swap it out to save time. She protested that we
dont take returns here they need to be mailed, that made no sence since I was at the place it needed to be shipped there figured I would save them money and myself time.
I asked for a manager she rolled her eyes and said to wait. As I waited I noticed a bunch of boxes from the post office adressed to eauto and some company 24 Auto.
I can tell this place

As I grew impatient I heard a lunch bell ring and some guys walked out, they asked if I needed help and I asked if this was Eauto and he said yeah there offices are in the back.
I looked down the hall and could see glass windows looking into another office so its obvious its the same operation.

Some older guy with a walrus mustance came up said he was a manager and gave me attitude righ off the bat he said he cant help me I need to email Eauto, Paramount doesnt have anythoing
to do with them, etc.. When I protested that I had a label from them showing this address, there were boxes in the lobby adressed to them and one of their employees told me that Eauto was here
he said "well when I find out who lied toyou hes getting fire". I appears this guy needs a ciggarette or to get laid.

I said screw it I gave up. I left irritated and annoyed by this circus act. I dropped off this heap of recycled metal and asked for a refund.

After reading some of the reviews here I see its just a charrade.

Save yourself the headache, if you want a Eauto, 24 Parts, Paramount or whatever the call themselves get it from Extreme Terrain or Smittybilt at least those places wont give you run around.
Old 12-09-2016, 06:57 AM
JK Newbie

I was wondering if anyone has upgraded the fog lights that came in these front bumpers? My center fog lights finally died and I want to put something better in them.
Old 01-02-2017, 05:21 AM
JK Newbie

I've been thinking about ordering one, but the flaking and rust I have heard about has me rethinking. I was thinking of just spray painting the whole thing with rustolem bed liner before I install it. Think that would help?

Quick Reply: e-Auto Grilles Bumpers info