Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

e-Auto Grilles Bumpers info

Old 01-02-2017, 06:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had one on the rear with tire carrier and although it always looked nice and never flaked it eventually became very difficult to open the tire carrier due to rust. I tried everything to smooth it back out when opening but it didn't help and only got worse
Old 01-02-2017, 08:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jkdito5
I've been thinking about ordering one, but the flaking and rust I have heard about has me rethinking. I was thinking of just spray painting the whole thing with rustolem bed liner before I install it. Think that would help?
nope. I had mine bullet lined right when I got mine, first time I needed to use my front tow points the original coating flaked off taking the bullet liner with it. Also, both of my shackle tabs bent inwards...
Old 01-02-2017, 04:33 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks for the heads up sir
Old 01-04-2017, 04:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hell, reading this thread takes time. I guess I should save myself the $$$. Disappointed was about to pull the trigger. I guess it's one of those you get what you pay for deals.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 01-04-2017, 05:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jjmmagoo
Hell, reading this thread takes time. I guess I should save myself the $$$. Disappointed was about to pull the trigger. I guess it's one of those you get what you pay for deals. Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
I paid $300 shipped for mine, would I do it again? Absolutely. It's a GREAT looking bumper and I'm pleased with that. I live in upstate New York and our weather isn't very vehicle friendly so that could have something to do with it. There are 2 other bumpers that I REALLY want but at $1,000 more each, this will definitely do. Oh and about my bent tabs, I was stuck up to the rockers in a mud sand mix and was yanking on them HARD for a long time trying to get out.
Old 01-12-2017, 09:30 PM
JK Newbie

I have the front and rear e-auto bumpers. I have had the front for around 5 months and no problems at all! I've had the rear for a month and no problems. The only problem I've had from this company was when I tried to order the front it showed to be out of stock, so I messaged e-auto on Facebook and told him I really wanted this bumper and he said to give him a call and we would order it straight from the factory/distributor... finally got everything ordered and all and they sent me the wrong bumper. The one I ordered didn't have the fog lights and the one I received had the fogs. Which that's fine I guess same thing just with fogs. The one with fogs does cost more and I paid for the one without so that's good.Over all I would recommend their bumpers.
Old 01-13-2017, 05:54 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I've had a front bumper for about a year. I noticed a few little rust spots on the underneath when I was down there working. But nothing on the top or front where you can see it. It seems solid as hell. I've yet to try and pull myself or anybody else by it, but I love it so far. $320 delivered. I had to buy fog light extension harnesses. But love that I got to keep my fogs.
Old 04-28-2017, 02:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default E-Autogrilles 51-0343 07-16 needs to work on quality control

I picked up a front set through you guys on Amazon.com and the one thing i noticed is the fitment sucks! The welds suck and the powdercoating job looks like a kid did it by watching a youtube video. Very disappointed.

Originally Posted by e-autogrilles
The only tubular style we offer for the JK is our Armor Style Fender (pn#51-0343 & 51-0344)

Quick Reply: e-Auto Grilles Bumpers info