Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Expedition Modded Jeeps - Let's see 'em!!

Old 09-19-2016, 06:25 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
The engine fan switch is for the OEM fan. A friend used my design and added one to his Pentastar and says it works fine (3.6s have an extra fan wire). I have shared the wiring diagram on JKF, but if you can't find it, let me know and I'll dig it up from my desktop 'puter.

The oil pressure is engine oil. Added a sandwich plate between oil filter and block, which is doable on 3.8s, but not 3.6s with a cartridge filter. On them maybe a brass splitter/T-fitting could be used at oil pressure switch. VDO has a nice gauge that barely fits into sPOD controller (depth is very tight), and that matches OEM gauges nicely. Wiring was added for dash dimmer control of the backlighting for the gauge and switch toggles. 14Sport maintains a nice thread here on JKF that discusses all options for adding backlighting.

Awesome thanks for the information! Luckily for me I have the 3.8 so I'll dig up your posts and do a little more research.

Cheers!
Old 09-19-2016, 08:17 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by devlooper
Awesome thanks for the information! Luckily for me I have the 3.8 so I'll dig up your posts and do a little more research.

Cheers!
Here, post #17:

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modi...ssings-329224/
Old 10-12-2016, 07:50 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Couple teaser pics from recent trip.

Grand Staircase-Escalante ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20161012_204524.png
Views:	551
Size:	560.8 KB
ID:	658798

Campsite in Abajo Mtns ...

Name:	ForumRunner_20161012_204602.png
Views:	485
Size:	135.1 KB
ID:	658799

An obstacle during descent to Monticello ...

Name:	ForumRunner_20161012_204702.png
Views:	505
Size:	539.7 KB
ID:	658800

Pretty fall colors in Henry Mtns.

Name:	ForumRunner_20161012_204920.png
Views:	505
Size:	600.1 KB
ID:	658801

I hope the Xterra doesn't upset anyone's sensibilities--three JKUs and one Xterra on this nine day adventure from Santa Fe, NM to Big Water, AZ. More pics and vids to come soon.
Old 10-19-2016, 07:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
Couple teaser pics from recent trip.

Grand Staircase-Escalante ...

Attachment 658798

Campsite in Abajo Mtns ...

Attachment 658799

An obstacle during descent to Monticello ...

Attachment 658800

Pretty fall colors in Henry Mtns.

Attachment 658801

I hope the Xterra doesn't upset anyone's sensibilities--three JKUs and one Xterra on this nine day adventure from Santa Fe, NM to Big Water, AZ. More pics and vids to come soon.
Jeep or no Jeep, Out with friends exploring and having a good time, what could be wrong
Old 10-20-2016, 08:24 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Originally Posted by NMBruce
Jeep or no Jeep, Out with friends exploring and having a good time, what could be wrong
Not a thing. And, now the teaser video is online!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zADKnDTMxuE
Old 10-31-2016, 07:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Photos from Wandering the Northwest this fall

The little Jeep and I have had some great journeys this fall, including travel from Washington state to Yellowstone and beyond. Here's a few photos from the fall:

It's been a good fall for me. Solo journey, but with friends & family along the way. Very nice. Enjoy your journey this fall!

Regards, Guy
Old 10-31-2016, 06:56 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cascade Wanderer
The little Jeep and I have had some great journeys this fall, including travel from Washington state to Yellowstone and beyond. Here's a few photos from the fall:

It's been a good fall for me. Solo journey, but with friends & family along the way. Very nice. Enjoy your journey this fall!

Regards, Guy

Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing. I'm very jealous of your trip. I hope I can get out soon.
Old 10-31-2016, 06:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Regards, Guy

Awesome!! Looks like a great time. I need to get out of the office and do the same. Hope you had a great time. Keep sharing photos so those of us who dont make time for this kind of trip can revel in envy!
Old 11-01-2016, 11:00 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Regards, Guy
That looks like an amazing trip! I want to do Yellowstone as well, but my wife says she won't camp out there without a trailer due to the Grizzly bears. So hopefully next summer I can convince her and if not, maybe rent a teardrop trailer and head out there.
Old 11-01-2016, 06:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

looks like a great trip

Quick Reply: Expedition Modded Jeeps - Let's see 'em!!