Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

flat fender

Old 11-26-2014, 07:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah that looks good. I like the nemesis fenders but I don't know if I like how they mount. Don't they just mount to the fender skin with no brackets or bracing? I like how the psc has all of the filler brackets. I know nemesis has the oval braces inside the fender
Old 11-26-2014, 04:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

I run a Warn Elite series front full width and Bushwacker flat fenders.....
Old 11-26-2014, 04:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by templer
Yeah that looks good. I like the nemesis fenders but I don't know if I like how they mount. Don't they just mount to the fender skin with no brackets or bracing? I like how the psc has all of the filler brackets. I know nemesis has the oval braces inside the fender
Nemesis fenders are really stout up front for sure. I helped a buddy put some on. They use the factory bracing. If I had a stubby bumper I would be all over them.

Quick Reply: flat fender