Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Here it is! My Red Rock JK.

Old 06-03-2007, 08:15 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Here it is! My Red Rock JK.

Ok, so I am finally putting a post together. I have been a member for a little while and love this site. This is my first Jeep and so far I it has been a great decision. Let me know what you guys think.

This is what it looked like when I got it.

No the tough decision, which Toy do I drive?

I like the stickout with my wheel and tire combo.

Finally finding some trails.

My spotter taking a turn driving.

Flexed just a little.

Old 06-03-2007, 08:43 PM
JK Super Freak

NICE Jeep, love the color! I just got a set of the 15x8 ION 170's (fake silver beadlock ring.) I'm debating on powder coating them black (including the rings), and leaving the beadlock bolts chrome.

Old 06-04-2007, 07:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks good! Great color choice, and the wheels are a sweet addition.
Old 06-05-2007, 03:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

taschult2, Do you have a lift in these pics? My JK is very similar except I have the Bestop hardtop. Also, when you ordered the 15 x 8 wheels did you have to specify what offset? I'm going with 33's but still deciding on a lift and/or spacers with Sahara 18's.
Old 06-07-2007, 02:53 PM
JK Newbie

I am not running any type of lift. That is one reason I stuck with 32" tires because I didn't want to worry about any rubbing. So far I like the Khumo's, ton of grip, look bada$$, and quiet on the road.
I actually bought my rims from a local shop who had them sitting in his office. He had bought 2 sets to do some work for a dealer expecting them to give 2 Jeeps to do but they only ended up going with one. I got them Extremely cheap since he had them for a while. I am not 100% sure about the offset but they are either 4" or 3.75".

Quick Reply: Here it is! My Red Rock JK.