Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Installed Crawler Conceptz skinny rear bumper

Old 06-04-2014, 06:38 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rbeezy05
I cut the frame rail ends and rear cross member off all in one piece. Sawzall and a grinder. The install was pretty straight forward, for me the toughest part was eagerly watching the paint dry... Very similar to a poison spyder bfh
if I pay for shipping, would you give up your rear cross member?
Old 06-04-2014, 06:40 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by JayswranglerX
Looks great! I have the JCR Dagger rear and stood there with a beer contemplating the fact I was about to cut off the rails and cross member also...but love the look of it now. Sent from my LG-LS980 using JK-Forum
my only concern is what happens when some idiot nails me from texting while driving or, the eventual need for replacement.
Old 06-05-2014, 07:54 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeepstin12
if I pay for shipping, would you give up your rear cross member?
I'm going to hang on to it, just incase I need to weld it back on for some reason.
Old 06-06-2014, 04:43 AM
JK Freak

Looks great! this guy does some awsome work. he used to work for poison spyder. while they do look almost identical, his do vary slightly. his prices are remarkable compared to some of the other BIG NAME companies out there.
Old 06-06-2014, 05:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by newmango
Looks great! this guy does some awsome work. he used to work for poison spyder. while they do look almost identical, his do vary slightly. his prices are remarkable compared to some of the other BIG NAME companies out there.
Well that would explain why pretty much all of their products look like PS products. And of course his vary slightly, otherwise PS would have shut them down a while ago.
Old 06-07-2014, 06:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Very nice bumper man my list keeps growing
Old 06-07-2014, 07:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

I do like their stuff and seeing this makes me want to pull the trigger on a front and rear set up.
Old 06-29-2014, 07:23 AM
JK Junkie

did yours come with hardware or instructions? Mine only came with 2 bolts, no instructions, no template for cutting or drilling.
Old 06-29-2014, 10:39 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JE8154
did yours come with hardware or instructions? Mine only came with 2 bolts, no instructions, no template for cutting or drilling.
It only came with 2 zinc plated bolts & the thread inserts. I re-used 4 bolts from my factory bumper brackets. No instructions or templates were included for some reason. There may be something on the website but I never bothered to look. After cutting off the rear cross member and frame rail ends, the installing the bumper is pretty straight forward.
From what I can tell, the install is a lot like the JCR Dagger
Old 06-29-2014, 12:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

I like!

Quick Reply: Installed Crawler Conceptz skinny rear bumper