Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Jk Haters

Old 05-01-2015, 07:21 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm thinking the OP on the Pirate 4x4 is our old buddy Shiftknowledge. It's hard to lose that douche bag lingo.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-488938180.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	608990   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1570802001.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	608991  
Old 05-01-2015, 07:36 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobby G
Who Gives A Shit A huge part of the Jeep community has such a bad wrap and are like a bunch of friggin kids.....ohhhh you didn't build your jeep, ohh you don't even off road hard, why'd you buy a jeep if you arent going to rock crawl...For someone like me (an adult with a life) I seriously laugh at those type of people....

And from what Ive learned first hand, the loudest ones on these forum seem to be the quietest ones when there is a jeep gathering with a mix of jeep users in person and they have the oppty to say the same things (with the same tone) to someone in person but dont...
Big x2 on the 2nd paragraph man. I get to deal with that somewhat regularly
Old 05-01-2015, 07:36 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeepstin12
I'm thinking the OP on the Pirate 4x4 is our old buddy Shiftknowledge. It's hard to lose that douche bag lingo.
I thought maybe Muscles....
Old 05-01-2015, 08:12 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Cutman
I agree
Old 05-01-2015, 09:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I do it because I enjoy the hobby, and I think regardless of point of views, we all have the same thing in mind. The joy of the hobby, if it's "building", driving, or sitting behind a keyboard. To each his or her own. It's what makes you feel fulfilled at the end of the the day. And yes I've been drinking :beers!

Last edited by durffjk; 05-01-2015 at 09:56 PM.
Old 05-01-2015, 11:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

A bone stock JK will go 85% of the places the most well built, purpose built rig on pirate will go. I wouldn't sweat their holier than though comments a single bit. At the end of the day my catalog built JK will drive to the trail, go every place they can and drive home while their leaky squeaky junk will get trailered in and trailered out plus be broken way more often due to their I can build it better attitude.

My favorite story was when my JK was fresh off the lot, took it out to Truckhaven. Got behind this monster custom front/rear steer monstrosity, waited for him on the trail to maneuver this piece around then just drove my stock JK right past him while he looked out his window at me like WTF?

I have no issue with people learning and building and trying vs just buying but when that curiosity and ingenuity turns to conceit you can eat a bowl of dicks.
Old 05-02-2015, 01:32 AM
JK Newbie

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3047179047.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	609021
Old 05-02-2015, 03:32 AM
JK Super Freak

The OP reminds me of a saying...." If I wanted to hear from an A$$hole I'd fart"

Everyone's different and does something different with their jeep....big deal do what makes sense for you, go out have fun and wave to other fellow keepers. Heck you might meet up with some very nice jeep folks along the way

Life is way too short to hate.....
Old 05-02-2015, 04:06 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by catahoula

Someone has been misinformed.

I joined several and I spend most my time at both he founded. Oh, and I do not have a built up EVO equipped jeep like everybody thinks every member has over there. There is good information on both sites and some need to just get over the bad feelings.
Yea I've tried that. Seems everytime I try and get back on there someone is always getting publicly bashed with an entire thread dedicated to it, people get ridiculed for offering legit advice or recommending legit products because it's not a product from a vendor that sponsors his site or what they did to their rig, especially if a product is superior to EVO. I rarely find info there that I can't find somewhere else. And those guys don't really support originality or thinking outside the box. Invest build thread would have been torn to pieces over there and Dirtman I believe was banned from jkforum when Eddie still ran it and his rig is better then most of theirs and he truly built his.

Idk. I just see a lot of the same issues going on that basically made him sale this forum. Like I said I try and go back from time to time.
Old 05-02-2015, 04:30 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Cutman

Lol he's a wad too

Quick Reply: Jk Haters