Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

JK8 ( A little spot for us JK8 guys )

Old 10-23-2016, 09:25 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

https://youtu.be/i7qHvQqzUmg Just a little video of my jeep, highlighting only a small fraction of pictures and videos I've taken for the past few years
Old 01-11-2017, 08:33 PM
JK Newbie

Where are all you jk8 guys at?
Old 01-12-2017, 07:22 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Ours is out of Michigan but is on the road a lot during the summer.
Last year it literally went from Coast to Coast, from the Rubicon to Vermont.
Pretty cool

Originally Posted by --'(OlllllllO)'--
Where are all you jk8 guys at?
Old 01-14-2017, 06:58 PM
JK Newbie

I hope to make my first trip to The Moab Easter jeep safari. I booked it off already. I'm in Alberta Canada and will be making the drive down.
Old 02-20-2017, 12:17 PM
JK Newbie

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4187794815.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	1,006.3 KB
ID:	667019

What do you do on the weekend when your bored and it's still to cold to go camping. You find somewhere to go and get Dirty
Old 02-21-2017, 08:55 AM
JK Freak

To all the JK8 guys & gals, I had been interested in the package since it came out. It was just too expensive to get and install. Fast forward to now. The local jeep dealership has a JK8, I think it is 2013. They want like just short of $30,000. I looked at it last month. This is my take on the JK8. It is a nice looking Jeep. The seats were not changed out, so they just slid forward. Did not have any real access to behind the seats. If the front seats were changed out, so they slid forward and flipped up toward the steering wheel, I may have purchased it, even though I did favor the one I wound up buying. I bought a 2010 JKU Mountain, found it on Craigslist in Indianapolis. I got it from the guy $6,000 below retail
Old 02-21-2017, 07:21 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by OverKill
To all the JK8 guys & gals, I had been interested in the package since it came out. It was just too expensive to get and install. Fast forward to now. The local jeep dealership has a JK8, I think it is 2013. They want like just short of $30,000. I looked at it last month. This is my take on the JK8. It is a nice looking Jeep. The seats were not changed out, so they just slid forward. Did not have any real access to behind the seats. If the front seats were changed out, so they slid forward and flipped up toward the steering wheel, I may have purchased it, even though I did favor the one I wound up buying. I bought a 2010 JKU Mountain, found it on Craigslist in Indianapolis. I got it from the guy $6,000 below retail
That seat problem was semi annoying for awhile when I first had my JK8 made. But it really isn't something that ruins the jeep. I told myself if u ever came across some 2 door seats at a decent price I would buy them and swap them out with my original seats. Sure enough after the first couple years I finally found a smashed up 2 door at the wreckers. I bought the seats and they bolder directly in my jeep. Now I have the slide and flip forward feature. It's convenient when I do need to use the flip feature. But honestly I don't need to get into the back area all that often.

Quick Reply: JK8 ( A little spot for us JK8 guys )