Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Made a little recovery kit

Old 02-28-2015, 03:21 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Made a little recovery kit

I've always kept stuff in the under storage in the trunk or the glove box. Decided to organize.

I had a bunch of tubular 1" webbing and a couple old pelican cases lying around. The webbing is tied in a loop, it supports 4000 pounds. Two are about 30' long and two are around 15'. If i need to use it I usually double or tripple basket it.

I ordered the snatch block and shackle since I had an amex gift card to blow.

Ideally I want to pick up a real 2" tree strap and fix the foam in the case. It's puzzle pieced together right now but I am not gonna spend $40 on new foam insets if I don't know what is definitely gonna be in there.

It's a pelican 1500. I have another one im gonna weld up a divider system for and have road flares medical supplies and a small tool kit.

I still have to stencil and spray "recovery kit" on the outside of the box. Flashlight needs a spot in the foam too.

Quick Reply: Made a little recovery kit