Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Mesh Top Prefernces

Old 06-19-2014, 07:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mesh Top Prefernces

My mesh top has the windshield channel and I'm looking to upgrade to one that doesn't require the channel for my 2012 2 door. I'm looking at 2 as per the links below that all seem very similar. Anybody care to share their preferences or experiences with these? It would sure help. I see SpiderWebShade comes with 10 color options.
Thanks.

Rugged Ridge 13579.04 - Rugged Ridge Eclipse Sun Shade for 07-14 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec

SpiderWebShade JKINI-GRE - SpiderWebShade JKini Top for 07-14 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec

Old 06-19-2014, 07:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

I studied on the choices for quite some time, reading lots of reviews and opinions, and it seems the most preferred is spiderweb shade. The color choices really sealed the deal for me. Mine just arrived yesterday (green was back ordered for a couple weeks). Plan to get it installed this weekend, I'll try to get some pics and let ya know what I think.

Sent from my unstable mind
Old 06-19-2014, 10:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[IMG][/IMG]
I LOVE my Spiderwebshade. A year of hard top installation and removal and it still looks like the day I got it. Excellent craftsmanship and great customer service! Just my two cents...
[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by elmo4x4; 06-19-2014 at 10:44 AM.
Old 06-19-2014, 10:34 AM
JK Newbie

Love my Spiderweb shade. I was actually looking at getting the Alien, but they were sold out online. Picked up a Spider locally and love it. There are no "instructions" and the first (and only) time you put it on is awkward, but nothing to write home about.
Old 06-19-2014, 10:39 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by e jeepin j
Love my Spiderweb shade. I was actually looking at getting the Alien, but they were sold out online. Picked up a Spider locally and love it. There are no "instructions" and the first (and only) time you put it on is awkward, but nothing to write home about.
The wife likes it so much, she wants me to get the cargo mesh as well.
Old 06-19-2014, 10:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by e jeepin j
I totally agree but it didn't bother me one bit to watch the video on their web site a few times to figure it out
Old 06-19-2014, 01:38 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by elmo4x4
I totally agree but it didn't bother me one bit to watch the video on their web site a few times to figure it out
My wife pulled it up on youtube. She kept laughing and saying the guy looked like me. I kept staring at the girl with the spiderballs, not hearing anytias.
Old 06-19-2014, 04:33 PM
JK Newbie

Another vote for spiderweb shade. Leave it on when you put the top on.
Old 06-19-2014, 05:06 PM
JK Newbie

I love my DirtyDog!

Dirtydog 4X4 Jeep Accessories - Sun Screen for Jeep Wrangler JK 4 door 3 pc front, back and rear cargo
Old 06-19-2014, 05:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Love my spider web. My father inlaw love how mine looked and ordered one for his too.

Quick Reply: Mesh Top Prefernces