Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New Guy

Old 02-11-2016, 06:50 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face New Guy

Hello,

I'm the new kid on the block, DaveO. Recent purchaser of a 08, Yellow, 4 dr, JK Wrangler that I am currently calling "Kate".

I've been a car driver up till now, don't throw rocks, please. I've seen the error of my ways and stepped up to the challenge and the ability to see the world from a higher angle.

Thinking about all the things, new front bumper, winch, light bar, lift kit, roof rack and a 6 month (or so) vacation starting in Arizona and heading to Montana on as many back roads as I can find. Already have the maps for that little adventure.

That's it for now, just wanted to say HI. Oh, I'm a photographer, camper, adventurer and all round nice guy too.

Later,
DaveO
Old 02-11-2016, 07:23 AM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Welcome to the forum!

AZ and Utah are great. I hope your trip includes a visit to the north rim of the Grand Canyon... if you have time, shoot into CO and visit Ouray... LOTS of trails that are very photo worthy.
Old 02-11-2016, 05:18 PM
JK Newbie

Default Co and Ouray

I've been finding a LOT of back country roads on the topos that I have. Looks like a lot of fun. Can't wait.

THANKS,
Dave
Old 02-11-2016, 05:33 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveO
I've been finding a LOT of back country roads on the topos that I have. Looks like a lot of fun. Can't wait.

THANKS,
Dave
Welcome to the Club!! Love the Name "Kate"

I'm a "Covert Affairs" Fan so my Jeep is Named "Annie" because that Girl is like a Jeep She can freaking do anything!!!
Old 02-11-2016, 05:36 PM
JK Newbie

Default Kate

You're right, Annie can do anything. My wife was a big fan of Katherine Hepburn and her name was nick name was Kate. She was smart, mouthy, pretty and got her way,......Kate that is,..LOL.

Quick Reply: New Guy