Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Olympic 4x4 cargo rack

Old 03-03-2009, 05:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looks Good

I have a very similar setup, Just wish I would have bought the tuffy drawer instead of the flrxatrunk. The flexatrunk is cheaply built and doesn't really work to quickly di-assemble as they want you to believe, but would be easier to remove if needed than the tuffy box. I originally used an ATV rack in mine and replaced it with the warrior as they really do a nice job with the mounting.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

I spoke with the gentleman at Olympic 4x4 and he confirmed that the soft top cal be lowered while the rack is in place.

I haven't tried first hand since i do not have the rack, but was concerned about this before i purchased one.

I am confident that it will work and will be placing my order with them soon.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Toro34
I spoke with the gentleman at Olympic 4x4 and he confirmed that the soft top cal be lowered while the rack is in place.

I haven't tried first hand since i do not have the rack, but was concerned about this before i purchased one.

I am confident that it will work and will be placing my order with them soon.
Cool! Please post a pic once you have it in. I can't see how the soft top could possibly go down with the rack in place, but if I'm wrong and it does work, then I'll be ordering one.

Old 03-30-2009, 12:09 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Bump for an answer, Do either of these rear cargo trays allow the 4-door factory soft top to fold down ?

- Mountaineer Rack by Olympic 4x4 Products $260 http://www.quadratec.com/products/12038_32X_PG.htm

or

- Bestop HighRock Lower Cargo Rack + Bracket $70 + 93, $163
http://www.quadratec.com/products/12034_214.htm and
http://www.quadratec.com/products/12034_900_07.htm

cheers

Last edited by westchester; 03-30-2009 at 12:55 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:16 PM
JK Super Freak

yea that looks great i was waiting for someone here to get one and post up some pics. that would be great for the few road trips i do.

looks awesome. im adding that to the list though.

Quick Reply: Olympic 4x4 cargo rack