Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Pictures request - Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac

Old 03-27-2009, 08:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pictures request - Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac

I like the look of the new Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, but haven't seen them on a jeep. Anyone running these on their jeep?
Old 03-27-2009, 08:16 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am diggin' them too . . . watching.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

they offer it in 275-70-R18, which is a nice option for 33" tire for a stock sahara wheel.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:08 PM
JK Junkie

HAHA I was going to post a thread up about these tires this weekend. I have been lucky enough to get a set of these tires for dirt cheap as long as I use them and report back on how they perform. I have them on my wifes 2000 Grand Cherokee with quadratrac II and they are sweet as hell. I have not got a chance to use them in any muddy situations but snow, hardpack ice and highway so far are incredible. they are a little stiff as they are a 10 ply tire but I really like them. This is a tire that is going to give the BFG All Terrain a run for its money.I have always been a BFG supporter and never really liked anything goodyear put out for off-road tires(All MTR guys flame away) but when I saw these tires I had to try them. the noly thing I am worried about is life... these are a pretty soft tire. I will post pics of them on my Cherokee when I get home saturday. They completely changed the look of the Jeep and everyone double takes on the tires when passing by. Very aggrssive sidewall and the outer tread pattern really moves material. I will check again when I get home but I think they are studdable as well. These are a full winter rated all terrain tire.
Old 03-28-2009, 01:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by john smack
HAHA I was going to post a thread up about these tires this weekend. I have been lucky enough to get a set of these tires for dirt cheap as long as I use them and report back on how they perform. I have them on my wifes 2000 Grand Cherokee with quadratrac II and they are sweet as hell. I have not got a chance to use them in any muddy situations but snow, hardpack ice and highway so far are incredible. they are a little stiff as they are a 10 ply tire but I really like them. This is a tire that is going to give the BFG All Terrain a run for its money.I have always been a BFG supporter and never really liked anything goodyear put out for off-road tires(All MTR guys flame away) but when I saw these tires I had to try them. the noly thing I am worried about is life... these are a pretty soft tire. I will post pics of them on my Cherokee when I get home saturday. They completely changed the look of the Jeep and everyone double takes on the tires when passing by. Very aggrssive sidewall and the outer tread pattern really moves material. I will check again when I get home but I think they are studdable as well. These are a full winter rated all terrain tire.
Thanks for info. Can't wait to see the pictures.
Old 03-29-2009, 02:30 AM
JK Jedi

I really like the looks of these, and will be curious to see how they perform and wear. As of a couple weeks ago the supplies I was looking at were just about to start getting them in stock.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:37 AM
JK Newbie

liked the look of them also, 6 week wait here in this shat hole of a town i live in, also anyone seen the new goodyear mt/r with kevlar. pretty nice, 6 weeks wait also. only have a week so i ended up with some bfg a/t KO
Old 03-29-2009, 06:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Here is a pic of the two tires..I like the goodyears better
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	010800350102106223.jpg
Views:	4681
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	21447   Click image for larger version

Name:	du_rovermt_mt_ci2_l.jpg
Views:	3485
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	21448  

Last edited by swanni06; 03-29-2009 at 06:05 PM.
Old 03-29-2009, 06:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

those are the tires I'm ordering tomorrow. 295 70 17's (33x11.5) I like the looks and should be good road tires too.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

I priced out a set of 275/70/18's yesterday. Not a bad price really and they look pretty buff for an AT. I am still on the fence however as I have nearly new Duelers on the Sahara and I hate to just chuck them when 95% of my driving is highway.

Rats I hate being frugal.................. I have a set of spidertrax ready to go on with them too.

Quick Reply: Pictures request - Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac