Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Default Pictures request - Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac

I like the look of the new Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, but haven't seen them on a jeep. Anyone running these on their jeep?

I am diggin' them too . . . watching.
    07 Jeep Green 2dr RC 2.5" & 2.2 Shocks 1.75/.75 spacers : JKS front trkbar/TF rear brkt : 35" BFG KM2's : Smitty XRC front bumper & 10k winch

KEEP FIGHTIN' BROTHER!!! - My life is "Happy" inspired! - Dig in man, & show us how it's done!

Northridge4x4

they offer it in 275-70-R18, which is a nice option for 33" tire for a stock sahara wheel.

HAHA I was going to post a thread up about these tires this weekend. I have been lucky enough to get a set of these tires for dirt cheap as long as I use them and report back on how they perform. I have them on my wifes 2000 Grand Cherokee with quadratrac II and they are sweet as hell. I have not got a chance to use them in any muddy situations but snow, hardpack ice and highway so far are incredible. they are a little stiff as they are a 10 ply tire but I really like them. This is a tire that is going to give the BFG All Terrain a run for its money.I have always been a BFG supporter and never really liked anything goodyear put out for off-road tires(All MTR guys flame away) but when I saw these tires I had to try them. the noly thing I am worried about is life... these are a pretty soft tire. I will post pics of them on my Cherokee when I get home saturday. They completely changed the look of the Jeep and everyone double takes on the tires when passing by. Very aggrssive sidewall and the outer tread pattern really moves material. I will check again when I get home but I think they are studdable as well. These are a full winter rated all terrain tire.
    The Trail Rat:
    2008 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
    -RIPP Gen 2 Supercharger
    -4.5" BDS Long Arm.
    -37" Pitbull Rockers on 15x8 Daytonas
    -Teraflex front trac bar, BDS rear trackbar
    -Teraflex S/T Swaybar, Synergy Drag Link Flip
    -Total control of the lockers mod http://jk-forum.com/showthread.php?t=88085
    -Smittybilt XRC Stubby Stinger Bumper
    -Warn M8000
    -EVO C2 Gussets, Synergy Balljoints
    -2" PA Body Lift
    -Rugged Ridge Snorkel
    -Superchips Traildash

Quote Originally Posted by john smack View Post
    HAHA I was going to post a thread up about these tires this weekend. I have been lucky enough to get a set of these tires for dirt cheap as long as I use them and report back on how they perform. I have them on my wifes 2000 Grand Cherokee with quadratrac II and they are sweet as hell. I have not got a chance to use them in any muddy situations but snow, hardpack ice and highway so far are incredible. they are a little stiff as they are a 10 ply tire but I really like them. This is a tire that is going to give the BFG All Terrain a run for its money.I have always been a BFG supporter and never really liked anything goodyear put out for off-road tires(All MTR guys flame away) but when I saw these tires I had to try them. the noly thing I am worried about is life... these are a pretty soft tire. I will post pics of them on my Cherokee when I get home saturday. They completely changed the look of the Jeep and everyone double takes on the tires when passing by. Very aggrssive sidewall and the outer tread pattern really moves material. I will check again when I get home but I think they are studdable as well. These are a full winter rated all terrain tire.
    Thanks for info. Can't wait to see the pictures.

I really like the looks of these, and will be curious to see how they perform and wear. As of a couple weeks ago the supplies I was looking at were just about to start getting them in stock.
    2007 X (2 door)- Redrock, Auto, D44, 4.10's, Freedom Top, 17" Moab Wheels with 32" BFG M/Ts, Rubicon Rock Rails, Infinity speakers, Airaid intake.

JK Newbie

liked the look of them also, 6 week wait here in this shat hole of a town i live in, also anyone seen the new goodyear mt/r with kevlar. pretty nice, 6 weeks wait also. only have a week so i ended up with some bfg a/t KO

Here is a pic of the two tires..I like the goodyears better
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	010800350102106223.jpg 
Views:	4132 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	21447   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	du_rovermt_mt_ci2_l.jpg 
Views:	3282 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	21448  
    Last edited by swanni06; 03-29-2009 at 07:05 PM.
    *2008 Red Rock unlimited Sahara 4x4
    *6-speed w/towing package
    *dual tops
    *Infinity sound system(hey, I like it)
    *CIBIES E code headlamps
    *Smittybilt windshield brackets with Hella 500FF driving lights.
    *MBRP Stainless catback exhaust.
    *K&N drop-in filter

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Quote Originally Posted by jkblk View Post
    I pay for it so i do what i want to it

those are the tires I'm ordering tomorrow. 295 70 17's (33x11.5) I like the looks and should be good road tires too.
    +G.DIESEL+
    14 Patriot Sport 4wd FDII offroad, black, CVT
    12 Sahara Unlimited, deep cherry, automatic, 3.73s, hardtop - 17x9 black HD Hoss, 315-70-17 Duratracs **SOLD**
    11 70th Anniversary Unlimited, black, automatic, soft top **TRADED**
    08 Sahara Unlimited, black, automatic, soft top **SOLD**
    09 Commander Limited, *CAUGHT FIRE 4/09*

**check out my sunset and nature photography at:
    facebook.com/gregdieselphotography

-

I priced out a set of 275/70/18's yesterday. Not a bad price really and they look pretty buff for an AT. I am still on the fence however as I have nearly new Duelers on the Sahara and I hate to just chuck them when 95% of my driving is highway.

Rats I hate being frugal.................. I have a set of spidertrax ready to go on with them too.
    Jeff Davis, Wenatchee, WA

11. Default JK-Forum

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast