Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Poison Spyder Rear BFH with Hitch Prototype

Old 07-12-2015, 11:54 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Poison Spyder Rear BFH with Hitch Prototype

I've had this bumper a few months now, and finally got the chance to install the new Poison Spyder Customs BFH Rear Bumper with hitch (I have newborn twins now so everything was put on hold) As of right now it's still a prototype, but I think they will be releasing something soon. The hitchlink 2.0 is made by Factor55 and works perfectly with this new bumper. The install is pretty similar to the original BFH, but you replace your existing crossmember with a new Poison Spyder one that has hitch welded in place. The bumper and crossmember are two separate pieces, but the bumper slides over new crossmember making it look like a one piece design.
I got the ok to share so here is the new prototype bumper!

Thanks to my buddy Jim (That_guy), and Jason at Absolute Offroad for helping with this install! I really appreciate it!

Final Install

This is the new Poison Spyder Crossmember with hitch

Cutting frame and torching out crossmember

Everything got touched up in between photos, which included grinding, welding, painting and just making sure everything was perfect before final install.

Last edited by Hskr4x4; 07-13-2015 at 12:04 AM.
Old 07-13-2015, 03:01 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome! I hope they release soon!
Old 06-12-2017, 05:29 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now that's a great looking setup!

I'm thinking of picking up a PSC BFH (the first gen one and on clearance on PSC web!!!) for my Willys. Getting rid of my tire carrier so I want something minimalist on the rear. Cant wait to get results like this!!

Quick Reply: Poison Spyder Rear BFH with Hitch Prototype