Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show your Sahara Tan JK

Old 02-15-2011, 03:39 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Running Man
Here is mine....
Nice rubi ....I think it looks great just as it sits...I like the Cherokee too thanks for posting
Old 02-15-2011, 03:47 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by dj422gpd
to those of you that own the sahara tan ( I would want one with black top and fenders). I have wet okolie seat covers in red and black, red fire extinguishers and hi lift jack. my d rings on my rugged ridge bumpers front and and back are painted red. current jk is black 4 door, how do you think it would all look on the sahara tan. honesty please. I think it would loook awesome, want more opinions. would also possibly put on the red lettered tires

Having red accents would be different for sure...I wouldn't do raised red letters on my tires though, I would black them out and put red beadlocks on the black rims.
Old 02-15-2011, 05:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

to those of you that own the sahara tan ( I would want one with black top and fenders). I have wet okolie seat covers in red and black, red fire extinguishers and hi lift jack. my d rings on my rugged ridge bumpers front and and back are painted red. current jk is black 4 door, how do you think it would all look on the sahara tan. honesty please. I think it would loook awesome, want more opinions. would also possibly put on the red lettered tires
I have been dreaming of the exact same setup. General Grabber red letter tires with some red accents on a sahara tan JK would look so awesome. with black wheels of course.
Old 02-15-2011, 06:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

yeah i got the wheels (black v-tec)and the red accents just need the tan jeep, glad to hear im not th eonly one who thinks this would be awesome
Old 02-16-2011, 05:34 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Salmo trutta
My wife's Jeep.

-David
nice!
Old 02-16-2011, 05:35 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by toddjb
I have been dreaming of the exact same setup. General Grabber red letter tires with some red accents on a sahara tan JK would look so awesome. with black wheels of course.
i saw those tires on another forum..they are sweet...
Old 02-16-2011, 05:37 AM
JK Newbie

yeah i got the wheels (black v-tec)and the red accents just need the tan jeep, glad to hear im not th eonly one who thinks this would be awesome

would like to see the finished product...
Old 03-16-2011, 08:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default love that tan!

Traded in my 07 Green Sahara Unlimited for a new Tan one this past weekend!

I have Cragar Soft 8's on order and can not wait to see what they will look like. I have yet to see a tan one on the road! My salesman has a tan 2 door Rubi and that's the only other one I have seen other than a couple base models at the dealer.

I can't decide if I want my new 33's (BF All Terrain) with the raised white letters facing out or not. If it were on my green one it would be facing out hands down.. I love that look but with the tan.. I dunno..

Crappy squished garage pic... more to come this weekend! Especially after I get my wheels and tires added in a couple weeks.
Old 03-16-2011, 08:37 AM
JK Freak

i love this color
Old 03-16-2011, 09:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

and how cool is the lil jeep rock crawler!?!?

Quick Reply: Show your Sahara Tan JK