Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show Your "whoops" Stuck Pix

Old 02-28-2008, 08:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mmcan
Can you say "GUMBO CLAY?"

Yeah a dredge spoil is the worst place ever to get stuck. Its pretty much HELL on earth, I dont even think you can call that nasty stuff mud or clay.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:18 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Back when I was still stock.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 02-28-2008, 08:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Great shots everybody.. I dont have any yet (not in my jeep at least - I have some good ones from my truck... but thats another forum)... Which means either Im not wheeling my jeep enough... Or my jeep is just better then all of yours ... but since mine is still pretty stock... Im assuming its the first reason.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:26 AM
JK Junkie

does this count?
Old 02-28-2008, 08:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 07JKX
does this count?

I think this is the perfect definition of Whoops. What all was damaged?
Old 02-28-2008, 08:31 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

does this count?

OUCH!!! Those darn tree's....I think after I got the Jeep out......I would have taken no mercy on the tree....Chainsaw would be coming out!!!!
Old 02-28-2008, 08:32 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by KentuckyMud
amen to that! believe it or not.. this was enough to immobilize me... tried everything. had a 'yota with me that had to give me a little tug.
I was able to drive through this, and even much worse, with stock SRAs:

Of course, there was a different day around the other side of that same lake . . . well, JackMacOKC was running lead. Thank
goodness because my little old X with stock SRAs pulled him out of this mess:

And I'll let him tell everyone (again!) about that little old rock in Disney he got stock on.

Remember: If you ain't getting stuck, you ain't playing hard enough!

Last edited by Mark Doiron; 02-28-2008 at 08:34 AM.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:37 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by brne4x4

I think this is the perfect definition of Whoops. What all was damaged?
actually... my buddy said that there was no component damages... there was a scratch on the hood... the front quarterpanel is crumpled and the fender shattered. All told... not bad seeing that had the tree not stopped him, he would have rolled sideway down a stupid steep and rocky hill.

This was from last weekend... we took some trails that looked as if they had not been used in a while... heavy leaf and pine straw buildup... plus GA clay... plus two days of rain prior kinda nerve racking area
Old 02-28-2008, 08:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

actually... my buddy said that there was no component damages... there was a scratch on the hood... the front quarterpanel is crumpled and the fender shattered. All told... not bad seeing that had the tree not stopped him, he would have rolled sideway down a stupid steep and rocky hill.

This was from last weekend... we took some trails that looked as if they had not been used in a while... heavy leaf and pine straw buildup... plus GA clay... plus two days of rain prior kinda nerve racking area
Wow... under the conditions you guys were lucky nothing worse happened. Glad the jeep and all ocupants made it out for another day!
Old 02-28-2008, 08:46 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by doojer
This was almost one year ago....

Man if you look around the picture I think any of us would of crossed that path as it doesn't look like thick mud but it obviously was dry on dop and quicksand underneath

Quick Reply: Show Your "whoops" Stuck Pix