Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Smittybilt XRC Flux Tube Fenders

Old 01-18-2016, 04:34 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Anglico1
Quadratic is now taking orders on these, mid February ship date. No install instruction yet.

Still waiting
Damn it......someone install these damn things and take pics already!

Sent from my SM-N920T using JK-Forum
Old 01-18-2016, 04:47 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Will they be available in bare steel or can u paint over the texture black with good results?
Old 01-19-2016, 01:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jktonka
Will they be available in bare steel or can u paint over the texture black with good results?
They are "Smittybilt" and come with their black powder coating that is found on all the XRC items. I'm sure is wanted to paint over it you could.
Old 02-10-2016, 04:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Update!!!!!

4 Wheels Parts and 4WD now have these listed on their websites for order. Still no install instructions. I am waiting to get a review from anyone who may have gotten these.
Old 02-19-2016, 12:01 PM
JK Newbie

i ordered the flux fenders on the 7th. they stated that there would be a back order on them for a week or two at the time. checked the order status this morning and it showed that the front fenders had processed but the rears had not yet. hopefully they will end up in a truck yet today. will update when i receive them and post the install instructions. from what i have seen so far, they look to install the same as the xrc short flares with through bolts. if that is the case i will end up ordering a kit of nutzerts to install instead.
Old 02-19-2016, 01:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gatzked
i ordered the flux fenders on the 7th. they stated that there would be a back order on them for a week or two at the time. checked the order status this morning and it showed that the front fenders had processed but the rears had not yet. hopefully they will end up in a truck yet today. will update when i receive them and post the install instructions. from what i have seen so far, they look to install the same as the xrc short flares with through bolts. if that is the case i will end up ordering a kit of nutzerts to install instead.
I have also noticed that 4 Wheels Parts has removed the rear flares from their web site. I wonder if Smittybilt is having issues already with them. My local 4 Wheel Parts is having a big March madness sale on the 12th, may order mine then!!!

Looking forward to your install pics.
Old 02-19-2016, 02:07 PM
JK Newbie

4wd.com is also not showing the rear flares although i believe the 2 sights are the same place. summit racing was the only other place that i saw that showed them available at any time. they have the fronts and rears listed yet but say they dont have a ship date of at least 3/9/16
Old 02-20-2016, 11:03 AM
JK Newbie

Called 4 wheel parts this morning and asked about my order since you can't believe everything online. He said the rest of the order (in guessing the rears) showed up and was being processed today. Should ship on Monday.
Old 02-20-2016, 11:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gatzked
Called 4 wheel parts this morning and asked about my order since you can't believe everything online. He said the rest of the order (in guessing the rears) showed up and was being processed today. Should ship on Monday.
Please keep us posted. Can't wait to these!!!
Old 02-20-2016, 11:41 AM
JK Newbie

I won't have time to install till the weekend but as soon as I get em I'll post pics of the install instructions for the curious

Quick Reply: Smittybilt XRC Flux Tube Fenders