Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.
View Poll Results: Which soft top looks best?
OEM Factory Top
55.56%
Bestop Trektop NX
44.44%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Which soft top? OEM or Trektop NX?

Old 05-10-2016, 03:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JamesWyatt
OEM. The angled tops make the Jeep look like a special needs pinewood derby car.
Lol, nailed it.
Old 05-10-2016, 06:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JamesWyatt
OEM. The angled tops make the Jeep look like a special needs pinewood derby car.
I was thinking rock buggy, or military-ish, but special needs pinewood derby car works too.
Old 05-10-2016, 07:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Flexy
I was thinking rock buggy, or military-ish, but special needs pinewood derby car works too.
I suppose it may look a little like a military H1, but there's something about that look on the JK in soft top form that seems off. But to be fair, some people think the OEM tops look like a chuck wagon, so to each his own I guess
Old 05-12-2016, 09:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the trektop on my 4 dr and love the look and the fact its easy to flip the front up, but it doesn't look as nice on the 2 dr. cant go wrong honestly

Quick Reply: Which soft top? OEM or Trektop NX?