Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Teraflex Coil Lift

Old 08-14-2010, 12:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Teraflex Coil Lift

I just installed the Teraflex 2.5" coil lift with shocks. I also added JKS front and rear trackbars. It was a fairly painless install. I forgot to take measurements before lifting, but I think I got over three inches from it. The rake looks worse in the pictures than it really is. In person it looks perfectly level.

Old 08-14-2010, 01:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Stephens2r
I just installed the Teraflex 2.5" coil lift with shocks. I also added JKS front and rear trackbars. It was a fairly painless install. I forgot to take measurements before lifting, but I think I got over three inches from it. The rake looks worse in the pictures than it really is. In person it looks perfectly level.
Looks great. Do you like the ride more now that you have the coil lift?

How do you feel about the front bumper? I'm in the market for a front stubby which lets me keep the stock fogs and put a winch on down the road... probably between yours and the rugged ridge.
Old 08-14-2010, 01:07 PM
JK Newbie

I'm getting the TF 2.5 Coil lift with Shock adapters, and am worried about whether or not it will set level.

Nice lift out of it, looks great!

I'm wondering how much I will get with my unlimited.
Old 08-14-2010, 01:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

I think it rides smoother than stock, and the handling hasn't really changed. I love my bumper. I definitely recommend it.

Quick Reply: Teraflex Coil Lift