Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Trek Armor Seat Covers - First Impressions and Review

Old 04-24-2012, 09:33 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Trek Armor Seat Covers - First Impressions and Review

I spent months looking into seat covers. I wanted weather resistant, but not neoprene. It wasn't until I emailed WoL though that I got a heads-up to Trek Armor. I checked out their site but I had some questions so I called the number. I talked to Mitch, who was very knowledgeable about seats and seat covers and decided to order with him almost immediately. Got front and rears, black outer with gray inner, with custom orange stitching to match my Mountain Edition color scheme. Got them in the mail late last week and couldn't be more impressed. The box was light, so I was a bit skeptical, but after opening and getting my hands on the covers, they are extremely sturdy. Got them mounted in the Jeep, took about an hour by myself, and they look AWESOME! They are super rugged and the strapping system on the back of each seat will definitely come in handy when wheeling and looking to tie stuff down. Each front seat cover came with a small bag that mounts to the back of the seat and the rear 60/40 bench cover has a larger bag that mounts the same way. This was a huge selling point when I looked at their product. The material doesn't stretch, so putting the covers on was the only downside, as it took some muscle. But, once they were on, they fit like a glove! So first impressions couldn't be better. Definitely a 10/10. Going to be calling Mitch to see if he can make some for my wife's Subaru! I'll be posting up pictures later, so stay tuned if you're interested in covers to keep your seats nice while the top is off this summer. You can PM me too if you have any questions about mine.
Old 04-24-2012, 09:48 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds interesting. I would love to see several pics to get an idea of how they look along with some of the mounting options that could be possible.
Old 04-24-2012, 09:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

These look pretty good on their site, will be waiting for your pics.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:06 AM
JK Junkie

Would like to see pics as well. Was the price on the web what you paid or was the two tone and piping extra

Last edited by Biggy; 04-24-2012 at 11:14 AM.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sub'ing for pics as I had been looking into covers as well. I also didnt want neoprene and have been pricing the Leather like covers....but ill check these out.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:55 AM
JK Freak

Here's some pics guys. I can take more from any angle you want, just let me know. I don't mind repping these guys, they make a great product and were great to deal with. The stitching was extra, but they give a forum discount. Just name-drop JK Forum. Don't mind the car seat...
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0388.jpg
Views:	9216
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	308618

Name:	IMAG0393.jpg
Views:	7255
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	308619

Name:	IMAG0395.jpg
Views:	6664
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	308620

Name:	IMAG0390.jpg
Views:	6895
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	308624
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0398.jpg
Views:	6334
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	308625  
Old 04-24-2012, 12:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

How does the cover its self feel? Its rip stop nylon correct? Is it like sitting on plastic grocery bags?
Old 04-24-2012, 12:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Totally agree with Prime8! Mitch was great to deal with! He sent me color samples right away and made sure I was happy with my choice. Had mine for about 3 weeks, he personally brought them to me the same day they were manufactured. I posted pics of my red covers in the AEV Cordura Seat Covers thread. Great versatility with the molle straps and the zipped pockets front and back and did I mention the great embroidering? They're so good, I feel like I can rep for Trek Armor, too!
Old 04-24-2012, 12:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Those look great!

Not to hijack your thread, but are there any other options, besides Wet Okole, for seat covers with built in lumbar support? or seat heaters? It seems like you've done more homework on the subject than I have...
Old 04-24-2012, 12:29 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by BioHazard
Those look great!

Not to hijack your thread, but are there any other options, besides Wet Okole, for seat covers with built in lumbar support? or seat heaters? It seems like you've done more homework on the subject than I have...
I would contact Mitch. He has lots of experience with seat design too, not just seat covers. He's made seats for everything from farm equipment to baja trucks. So I'm sure if he doesn't currently have them available, he could make you whatever you'd want...

Quick Reply: Trek Armor Seat Covers - First Impressions and Review