Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Where did you mount your Superchips Traildash?

Old 07-08-2015, 03:20 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where did you mount your Superchips Traildash?

I'm looking to sell my Flashpaq and get the Traildash instead. I've seen the Trail Pod, and it looks like a decent option, but I'd like to see what others have done as far as mounting options? I'd really like to see if it would fit above the rear view mirror. Has anyone done that? Where else have you found to mount it? Let's see 'em!
Old 07-08-2015, 04:43 PM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I went with the dash pod but if u have a touch screen like me ur don't snap all the way in due to nav box blocking it. But they don't tell u that on their site, but I still like it. If I don't point it out nobody notices

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20150708_204305.png
Views:	248
Size:	402.6 KB
ID:	617320

Quick Reply: Where did you mount your Superchips Traildash?