Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Whos jeep is this?

Old 08-31-2015, 02:28 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whos jeep is this?

I screen shotted this pic around a year ago because I liked this set up, but now I don't remember anything about it. I wanted to find some specs on this build
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3446708554.jpg
Views:	573
Size:	407.7 KB
ID:	623352  
Old 09-02-2015, 07:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Baddkarmaracing
I screen shotted this pic around a year ago because I liked this set up, but now I don't remember anything about it. I wanted to find some specs on this build
That is Greg Troutman's (North Carolina) former Jeep; he sold it a few months back to work on another project.
Old 09-02-2015, 08:50 AM
JK Freak

Is there a build thread on here by any chance?
Old 09-02-2015, 10:37 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I swore i saw a small one awhile back.. Dont remember which site though..
Old 09-02-2015, 11:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yep that's Gregs old JK. I believe he has a short build thread on NC 4x4 under the name phatchick. I might be able to answer some of your questions on the build also. I wheeled with him and that jeep quite a bit.
Old 09-02-2015, 02:32 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by oleskool
Yep that's Gregs old JK. I believe he has a short build thread on NC 4x4 under the name phatchick. I might be able to answer some of your questions on the build also. I wheeled with him and that jeep quite a bit.
I was curious about the front and rear fenders the wheel base and lift height. I realize the fronts are smitty bilt xrc's but I like the comp cut rears that resemble them also
Old 09-02-2015, 10:04 PM
JK Freak

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Baddkarmaracing
I was curious about the front and rear fenders the wheel base and lift height. I realize the fronts are smitty bilt xrc's but I like the comp cut rears that resemble them also
I know those rears are custom to resemble the XRC fronts. That jeep came out really nice. I think he used River Raider's corner armor, and then welded on the bars and riveted them.
Old 09-03-2015, 09:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MrChuckles
I know those rears are custom to resemble the XRC fronts. That jeep came out really nice. I think he used River Raider's corner armor, and then welded on the bars and riveted them.
Yep, custom rear using RR stretch armor for the 2 door. It is stretched 8" with custom long arm links in the rear. I don't recall the lift height but I believe he used stock rear JK springs in the rear but the crossmember/ spring buckets were moved and not in the stock locations anymore.
Old 09-03-2015, 11:40 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by oleskool
Yep, custom rear using RR stretch armor for the 2 door. It is stretched 8" with custom long arm links in the rear. I don't recall the lift height but I believe he used stock rear JK springs in the rear but the crossmember/ spring buckets were moved and not in the stock locations anymore.
Guarantee he retained the coils then if hes running any kind of decent travel. Not ideal but will work.

Last edited by Maertz; 09-04-2015 at 04:47 AM.

Quick Reply: Whos jeep is this?