Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

10th Anniversary Rubicon

Old 12-14-2012, 10:36 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 10th Anniversary Rubicon

Anyone hear or see anything about the 2013 10th Anniversary Rubicon's? Sounds like upgraded rock sliders, steel bumpers (with front set up for a winch, rear will accept an AEV tire carrier), newer style BFG muds (265x70's), some bulges in the hood, newer stickers, red leather seating... anything else? Any pics? Anyone got one?
Old 12-14-2012, 10:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

From Jeep's site:

2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 10th Anniversary | Wrangler Unlimited |Jeep
Old 12-14-2012, 10:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

They have a spread on it in one of the new 4 wheeler magazines. I haven't read it yet but picked it up. It looks like it's a Rubi with higher price tag. I do really like it though. I haven't decided if its worth the extra coin from the start or not.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

I just can't decide if I like it or not!! I wanna like it, but I just can't bring myself to! Lol
Old 12-14-2012, 05:00 PM
JK Forum Regional Rep

Looks ok to me,just expecting more options.The red seats
Old 12-14-2012, 06:00 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah the red seats are not doing much for me. I love leather, but red?

I think I'm digging the bumpers, and the sliders (from what little I can make out of them) appear to be something like an ACE slider, which is quite a bonus over the original design. I would like to see more close-ups of them though. I cant say the hood was really needed, but it doesnt really look too bad/gaudy either... I would sport it.

But why did the price tag jump several more thousand... I mean c'mon, as if the damn things are not extremely overpriced already.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have to agree on the seats I have no idea what they were thinking there??? I do like it but, I don't love it, I actually liked the COD versions better. At this point the bumpers are the only thing I really like but they will most likely be stupid expensive to buy. I think they where they really F-ed up was the Moab, why would I pay more for less jeep?? They should have used the basic sport model to add that stuff to not a Sahara?! But back on track I love the blue anvil color but the red seats would have to go.

Quick Reply: 10th Anniversary Rubicon