Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Default 2011 Wrangler Mojave Edition

Whoopdee doo.

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/04/20/2...ff-its-lizard/

Jeep will officially introduce the latest in the brand's stream of factory-customized machines (Call of Duty: Black Ops Edition, Wrangler Islander and Mountain trims and the upcoming JK-8 pickup truck conversion kit) at the 2011 New York Auto Show today. The 2011 Jeep Wrangler Mojave was designed to pay homage to the legendary Mojave Trail and comes with special interior and exterior additions that set it apart from the rest of the Wrangler family.

The party gets started with a Wrangler Sport and adds a body-colored hard top and fender flares alongside 17-inch wheels wrapped in 32-inch tires. Those rollers are the same kit found on the likes of the Wrangler Rubicon. Unique lizard decals on the hood and a blacked-out fuel door cap off the exterior tweaks.

Jump indoors and you'll find dark leather seats with lizard embroidery. Trust us when we say that it looks better than it sounds. Driftwood accents are littered through the cabin and slush floor mats come standard. The final price tag for this machine sits at $29,195 plus a $750 destination fee. Follow the jump for the full press release.

Last edited by Robar; 04-20-2011 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Edited clickable link

Pass.
    Cheers!

Black 2011 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited

[X] Springtail Solutions MPAC Tailgate Storage Kit
    [ ] Ravelco anti theft device
    [X] Tuffy Security Deck
    [ ] Tuffy Flip and Lock Cover
    [X] IPF headlights
    [X] Grill Insert
    [ ] Tuffy Underseat security drawer
    [X] Rugged Ridge Locking Gas Cover
    [X] MyGig Lockpick
    [X] Cobra 75 CB
    [X] Ranch Hand Bumpers

NORTHRIDGE 4X4 ROCKS!!!!

JK Freak

Default Tan

I like the tan but the rest can go.

JK Freak

that is so dumb... i mean i probably like lizards more than most people here... but thats a stupid jeep.
    2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 Superbee
    LastHumansGarage

I have a problem with my eye.......I just cannot see paying a premium for those upgrades.
    2007 X
    Equiped with TF 2.5" BB, 285/70/17 BFG KM MUD T/A, Pro Comp wheels, 4:10's, automatic transmission, Pro Steer ball joints, Rubicrawler w/ 7.40:1 low range, custom front DS, Airaid CAI, Sprint Booster, Genright rocker armor, Teraflex front bumper, Smitty Built rear bumper, PIIA lighting, Superwinch.

It really makes you wonder if car designers / marketing people own an internet connection.

Do you they ever look to see what the majority of people do to customize their own jeeps?

How times have you read a thread here that begins with " Just got my JK , first mods are color matched hardtop , painted flares and some decals" Lets see um.. never.

Seems to be the same from manufacturer to manufacturer . Honda did the same thing with the S2000. I had two of them and each year they took more sportiness away and added elements that no one asked for.

my .02
    2012 Black Forest Green JK Sport - Auto

"Gee, Bob, you've really outdone yourself with this new Mojave Edition Wrangler."

"Thanks, Sal, ain't she a beaut'?"

"Say, Bob, I noticed that it doesn't actually say 'Mojave' anywhere on it."

"Wha? But we had these giant stickers printed up special! I can't believe we forgot to use them."

"It's almost beer-o-clock, Bob. What say we just slap that sticker on the fender and call it a day?"

"Great idea, Sal. People will buy these things no matter how dumb they look."

Quote Originally Posted by Brick-JK
    It really makes you wonder if car designers / marketing people own an internet connection.

Do you they ever look to see what the majority of people do to customize their own jeeps?

How times have you read a thread here that begins with " Just got my JK , first mods are color matched hardtop , painted flares and some decals" Lets see um.. never.

Seems to be the same from manufacturer to manufacturer . Honda did the same thing with the S2000. I had two of them and each year they took more sportiness away and added elements that no one asked for.

my .02
    There is some truth to that!
    2007 X
    Equiped with TF 2.5" BB, 285/70/17 BFG KM MUD T/A, Pro Comp wheels, 4:10's, automatic transmission, Pro Steer ball joints, Rubicrawler w/ 7.40:1 low range, custom front DS, Airaid CAI, Sprint Booster, Genright rocker armor, Teraflex front bumper, Smitty Built rear bumper, PIIA lighting, Superwinch.

Not my style! Boo
    2007 Black Sahara Unlimited
    2001 BMW 330ci
    2002 Acura RSX-S (Rip, May 2011)

Manuals | Firewall |

Not much difference between this and the mountain IMO, I happen to like this though.
    www.blueridgejeepers.org

11. Default JK-Forum

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast