Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2012 hardtop Roof leak

Old 05-01-2013, 05:39 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 hardtop Roof leak

I own a 2012 2dr hardtop and just last month the roof started leaking. Simply right.
Now here is the tricky part. After its been sitting awhile in a decent rain as soon as I get to my first stop, it feels as though the water runs from the back to the front and then drips down at the rearview mirror and into the radio . It only does this once. Like it is draining water out of the channel. then i am good until i park it again.
Been to the dealer twice and working on going back for round three.
any one out there have this happen to them.
thanks
Old 05-02-2013, 06:30 AM
JK Newbie

I work for chrysler and they have a thick handbook on jeep roof leaks and there is a procedure they have to follow....best i can tell you is ....you own a jeep its going to happen! Lol
Old 05-03-2013, 08:38 AM
JK Newbie

trust me i do understand the whole jeep thing (this is my second) and if it wasnt under warranty i would try to solve it myself.
thats the nice thing about jeeps, most of the time you can correct the problem yourself, of course help from others does make it easier.
thanks for your response.

Quick Reply: 2012 hardtop Roof leak