Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

3 For Free - Holiday Event

Old 11-08-2007, 07:04 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 3 For Free - Holiday Event

Just curious I have seen this on the Canadian JEEP website.

3 FOR FREE HOLIDAY EVENT

On the site Chrysler, Dodge & Jeep are giving the customer a special gift - They will make the first 3 months of your payment upto a total of $1500.00.

However, I could not tell if it is for all JEEP's which would include the Wrangler unlimited. Does anybody have any clue if it is being offered for the Jeep Wrangler? It would be great if it was....extra cash in my pocket for mod's!
Old 11-08-2007, 08:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TripleJeep_99

3 FOR FREE HOLIDAY EVENT

On the site Chrysler, Dodge & Jeep are giving the customer a special gift - They will make the first 3 months of your payment upto a total of $1500.00.

However, I could not tell if it is for all JEEP's which would include the Wrangler unlimited. Does anybody have any clue if it is being offered for the Jeep Wrangler? It would be great if it was....extra cash in my pocket for mod's!
JUST CHECKED THE WEB SITE ,NO MENTION OF THAT PROMOTION HERE IN THE EAST.JUST MENTION SPECIAL FINANCE RATES
Old 11-08-2007, 01:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Clue

Originally Posted by TripleJeep_99

3 FOR FREE HOLIDAY EVENT

Not for the wranglers. Just 6.99% financing. Applies only to prairie provinces as well.
See link.
http://www-5.jeep.ca/incentives/Fron...rcipXku2ILOleO
Old 11-08-2007, 06:53 PM
JK Super Freak

They dont offer any incentives for us Canadians up here on the Wranglers. They know we will still buy them without the incentives.

I financed mine through RBC and am paying 7.49%. Chrysler rates are too high.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:51 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Matador
They dont offer any incentives for us Canadians up here on the Wranglers. They know we will still buy them without the incentives.

I financed mine through RBC and am paying 7.49%. Chrysler rates are too high.

I talked with the Dealer....no incentives on the Wranglers in Canada only offered on the Cherokee & Commander.....Dang!!!

Quick Reply: 3 For Free - Holiday Event