Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

This 85-Year-Old Lady Crawling a Lifted Wrangler Is Cooler Than Anybody You Know

Old 09-15-2016, 10:33 AM
JK-Forum Editor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default This 85-Year-Old Lady Crawling a Lifted Wrangler Is Cooler Than Anybody You Know

This 85-year-old is living it up in her modified Jeep Wrangler.

Read the rest on the JK Forum homepage. >>
Old 09-16-2016, 09:44 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need to find her

Hope you find her. It would be great to make a tribute to her spirit of adventure. I would be especially impressed if she does her own mechanical work too. Happy hunting JK Forum.
Old 09-18-2016, 08:40 AM
DBF
JK Newbie

I believe my daughter and I saw her at Moab a couple years ago. A group of people watched her climb a hill so steep that she her front wheels started to float over some rocks so she backed off and took a less steep path to stay on at least three wheels. We were all impressed with her skill behind the wheel, and she said she had been coming to Moab for 50 years. Her husband later mentioned she also had a 11 second Trans Am. I told my daughter that the women was her role model!
Old 09-19-2016, 03:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

85 and going strong
hope i get there

Quick Reply: This 85-Year-Old Lady Crawling a Lifted Wrangler Is Cooler Than Anybody You Know