Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

JK in forza motorsport 4

Old 05-03-2012, 03:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JK in forza motorsport 4

Yep, you read right, there is now a 2012 JK rubicon in forza motorsport on the xbox. When i first saw that i was like: WTF will you remove the tops and doors to shed weight? No, as it turn out you can just lower it and put big rims on it. Syill pretty cool tho
Old 05-03-2012, 03:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

I was so excited about seeing the wrangler in forza. It's cool how you can install the Mopar front and rear bumper with a winch. Stupid thing is that the front bumper with winch only adds 2 pounds to the jeep and it actually makes it faster :/. Wtf
Oh and there's a bug where if you have black flares and do custom paint it turns the flares into metal looking glossy black. Soo annoying

Last edited by SpoonJK; 05-04-2012 at 07:37 AM.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SpoonJK
I was so excited about see the wrangler in forza. It's cool how you can install the Mopar front and read bumper with a winch. Stupid thing is that the front bumper with winch only adds 2 pounds to the jeep and it actually makes it faster :/. Wtf
Oh and there's a bug where if you have black flares and do custom paint it turns the flares into metal looking glossy black. Soo annoying
Ahah ! Put like 650hp on the pentastar but its still no race car !

Quick Reply: JK in forza motorsport 4