Ace Rock Rails vendors?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    JK Newbie

Default Ace Rock Rails vendors?

Anyone know where I can buy Ace Rock Rails for a 2011 JKU at a decent price? I haven't been able to find any vendors, and the only option I've found is to order directly from the factory. If that's the only option, then I guess that's the way I'll have to go. Looking for options/deals.

Thanks in advance for the help

Dank

That's it...order direct from ACE or buy used. Why do you feel the need for a third party vendor?

Paved Roads: A perfect example of wasteful government spending.

Krawl-offroad sells them. I figured out shipping to be about $10.00 less than going through the company! Not a lot, but less!

JK Newbie

Thanks guys. I was looking for a third party vendor in hopes of a little better price or discount on shipping. I'm cheap, so every little bit helps.

Thanks again,

Dank

Jason at Krawl off-road had the ace rails to my door in a few days for a great shipping price. Plus he's an awesome guy to deal with in general.

Rebel Off Road had the best deal for me.
    2007 Flame Red 2-Door Rubicon
    Teraflex 2.5" spring lift (4-door), Bilstein 5100s | Teraflex FlexArms | Spidertrax Wheel Spacers | Goodyear Duratracs 315/70/17 | LoD Mid-Width Front Bumper | LoD Front Skid | Smittybilt XRC Rear Bumper & Tire Carrier | Poison Spyder Evap Canister Skid | Rancho Oil Pan Skid | Riddler Diff Covers | EVO gussets, sleeves, LCA skids | Hella Black Magics, Smittybilt windshield brackets | Smittybilt XRC 8 Comp-Series Winch | Midland 1001z with FireFly

Quote Originally Posted by dankdelta4 View Post
    Anyone know where I can buy Ace Rock Rails for a 2011 JKU at a decent price? I haven't been able to find any vendors, and the only option I've found is to order directly from the factory. If that's the only option, then I guess that's the way I'll have to go. Looking for options/deals.

Thanks in advance for the help

Dank
    Dank
    We'd be happy to put together a special for you - let me know your zip code and I'll send you off a quote for the 4-door sliders delivered to your door.

Cheers,
    Bond
    Last edited by REBEL OFF ROAD; 01-25-2012 at 10:01 AM.
    Rebel Off Road // Bond Gilmer, President
    Toll Free: 866-900-8841
    Email: info@rebeloffroad.com
    HQ: www.rebeloffroad.com
    CONSULT. BUILD. DELIVER.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by REBEL OFF ROAD View Post
    Dank
    We'd be happy to put together a special for you - let me know your zip code and I'll send you off a quote for the 4-door sliders delivered to your door.

Cheers,
    Bond
    That's good to know. I'm interested in the 2 door version. I'll PM my zip code, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by REBEL OFF ROAD View Post
    Dank

Cheers,
    Bond
    I just received mine from Rebel last week, was the least expensive I could find.

I did research on the same. You will find that nobody actually carries these, all place an order and Ace ships them. Still a great deal considering what you get compared to others in a similar price range.

I'm so cheap I'll probably just wait until I have a reason to visit SoCal and then pick up the rails from Rebel's store just to avoid shipping charges.
    2009 JKU Rubicon
    MetalCloak 3.5" lift | Bilstein 5100 shocks | 35" Toyo Open County M/T on Pro Comp wheels
    Poison Spyder Brawler Lite front bumper | OR-Fab rear bumper | OR-Fab Tire Carrier w/ Rotopax
    OR-Fab Rocker Body Armor | ACE Rock Sliders | aFe CAI & TBS | Dynomax Ultra Flo SS Muffler
    Superchips Flashpaq | Firepower Ignition | B&M Trans Cooler

11. Default JK-Forum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast