Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Ace Rock Rails vendors?

Old 01-25-2012, 12:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DGriz
I'm so cheap I'll probably just wait until I have a reason to visit SoCal and then pick up the rails from Rebel's store just to avoid shipping charges.
I checked into this too -- as I mentioned above, nobody actually carries these. All are shipped directly from Ace.
Old 01-25-2012, 12:36 PM
Former Vendor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by DGriz
I'm so cheap I'll probably just wait until I have a reason to visit SoCal and then pick up the rails from Rebel's store just to avoid shipping charges.
How about I just cut you a great deal along those lines? Send me a PM so I can send you an estimate.

Cheers,
Bond
Old 01-25-2012, 01:46 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by REBEL OFF ROAD
How about I just cut you a great deal along those lines? Send me a PM so I can send you an estimate.

Cheers,
Bond
The guys at Rebel are awesome. I just found the vendor to buy my rails from!
Old 01-25-2012, 01:50 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by maine07jk
Krawl-offroad sells them. I figured out shipping to be about $10.00 less than going through the company! Not a lot, but less!
I also endorse krawl off road 100%. great prices and communication. Wonderful customer service.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by stevedm

I also endorse krawl off road 100%. great prices and communication. Wonderful customer service.
Really? I placed an order 2 weeks ago and other than taking my money have heard nothing from them. When I check order status online all it says is pending and they have yet to respond to 2 emails.

While the prices may be good/ competitive, so far their communication sucks. Thinking I can add them to my very short never use again list.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:53 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

FYI we stock ace products now. Check out our site for shipped prices

David
Old 04-04-2012, 07:53 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by TXCheney
Really? I placed an order 2 weeks ago and other than taking my money have heard nothing from them. When I check order status online all it says is pending and they have yet to respond to 2 emails.

While the prices may be good/ competitive, so far their communication sucks. Thinking I can add them to my very short never use again list.
There's definitely no excuse for them not replying to you. However, do keep in mind that they just submit the order to Ace and the rails ship from Ace. The orders go according to their production. If they are busy, you may have to wait a few extra weeks to receive them.

When I ordered mine a few months ago (ordered from Rebel Offroad and service was excellent), I had to wait a few extra weeks for this reason. At the time, everyone else was waiting because Ace was behind in production. They have such great products and competitive prices, so they seem to fall behind often.

I do suggest calling them if they're not getting back to you.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:55 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
FYI we stock ace products now. Check out our site for shipped prices

David
Stock meaning you have them at your shop and not drop ship like everyone else? That would be great if that's the case.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Their site has a link that shows all of their vendors
Old 04-04-2012, 11:16 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Allways a Day Late and a Dollar Short!!

Originally Posted by REBEL OFF ROAD
Dank
We'd be happy to put together a special for you - let me know your zip code and I'll send you off a quote for the 4-door sliders delivered to your door.

Cheers,
Bond
I wish I would of Known that Rebel Off Road was only 67 miles away from me about 3 weeks ago....I ordered my Ace Sliders directly from Ace and the shipping cost was expensive..I even called them to see if they had any venders out this way. I was told that if their were any, the vender would just tranfer the shipping cost to me..So I went ahead and ordered a pair directly from ACE. Cost me over $400.00 when all was done and over...

But at least I have them...(i guess)
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20120402-00388.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	299640  

Quick Reply: Ace Rock Rails vendors?