Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Adams Jeep in Aberdeen, MD

Old 11-09-2012, 05:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Adams Jeep in Aberdeen, MD

I just want to say what an awesome experience!! I traded my 11 Sahara in with them for a 13 Sahara today. I definitely feel that I was treated fairly and cannot be happier. I did drive the girl home tonight but will be returning her tomorrow. Adams was so great to deal with we worked into the purchase for them to swap my rampage front and rear bumpers as well as my fuel hostage wheels from my trade to my new girl. Oh and while they are at it they are installing a 3" lift and 35" trail grapplers this will all be done while I am Florida from Sunday through Wednesday for some work meetings. So needles to say it will be very difficult to focus on the meetings when all I will be thinking about is landing back in baltimore Wednesday and heading to Adams to pick her back up with her new stance. Kudos to Adams ad highly recommend their sales and service members:-D
Old 11-11-2012, 01:46 AM
JK Newbie

Nice to see someone happy with their dealer besides me.
Good luck with the new ride.
Old 11-11-2012, 04:11 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

congrats on the new rig... oh im sure you will be excited to get back... yeah good guys at adams nice to have a mod friendly dealer close by , always have a good time their
Old 11-11-2012, 04:21 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I pass several other Jeep dealers, pay numerous tolls, and make the three hour round trip, to Adams for all my service. I traded in my '07 there for my current Jk, and had a great experience. If I buy another it will be from Adams.
Old 11-11-2012, 05:14 AM
JK Freak

Congrats and good luck with your new rig.

Quick Reply: Adams Jeep in Aberdeen, MD