Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

After market seat options

Old 08-05-2013, 10:06 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default After market seat options

My wife was involved in an accident almost 2 years ago leaving her with back pain and a spinal nerve block that is continually being remedied by her neurologist.
She sprang the idea on me to upgrade the seats in the JK; I certainly never thought that I would consider replacing the seats entirely (drivers/passengers).

I know of a few manufactures that make seats...but really what are my options. The basis on this thread is merely to get some perspective from those who have upgraded and their opinions. Point me in the right direction to a comfortable seat with support.
Old 08-05-2013, 11:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have 3 bulged disk in my back do I know where your wife is coming from. I havn't found a seat that offers the comfort I would like. I have a lumbar support that my dr susgest for me. It make the stock seats Ok

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-05-2013, 11:52 AM
JK Freak

volvo has really good seats. you could get a set of them and custom mount them
Old 08-05-2013, 05:14 PM
JK Super Freak

Take a look at the corbeu. I know I'm not spelling it right but they are made for seroius off road abuse.

Quick Reply: After market seat options