Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Aftermarket rear half doors?

Old 11-15-2007, 07:04 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aftermarket rear half doors?

Anyone out there know of any aftermarket rear half doors available? I got kids that sit in the back seat and I don't feel comfortable taking the doors off with them back there.

Full doors on the rear with none up front and no top looks kinda funny, if you ask me.

Thanks guys!
Old 11-16-2007, 05:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

I believe Warrior Products makes a Diamond Plate rear door, and the clips of the Sema Show (found on this site) indicate Bestop is producing a hard rear door based on the element door. They might also make a soft door in the future.

I'm surprised that DC does not offer half doors as a kit or accessory-- it seems that there is demand.

SV
Old 12-07-2007, 07:36 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bestop is coming out with half doors in January. I saw them on YouTube from the SEMA Show.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:17 PM
JK Freak

there is a guy/his company on another forum working on making some, they look great, are made of abs i think... or some kind of plastic like stuff and they're supposed to be affordable. He's still working out all the bugs, but they're looking darn good. When he finishes up i'll try to get him to become a sponsor of this forum but until that happens, i can't mention more than that. sorry for the tease, but the good news is that there are companies working on it
Old 12-15-2007, 12:43 PM
JK Freak

Default Warrior tube doors

Fit the bill...kinda funny looking on the rear but after one of the kids got "smacked" by a stray branch, and drew blood, I had to go with something other than doorless.

Click image for larger version

Name:	065 - Copy.JPG
Views:	180
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	4871

Name:	054 - Copy.JPG
Views:	172
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	4872

Name:	062 - Copy.JPG
Views:	169
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	4873

Quick Reply: Aftermarket rear half doors?