Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Aftermarket tan soft top for 2008 JK 2 door?

Old 05-22-2013, 09:41 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aftermarket tan soft top for 2008 JK 2 door?

Hey everyone... newbie here. I've been trying to find an actual tan colored soft top replacement for my JK, but can't find one. Does this exist? I ordered the "khaki" best top sailcloth, got it delivered and it's more grayish than tan like I expected. Been reading some posts and sounds like this is just the way it is. Hoping that someone here could tell me I'm wrong.

Cheers.
Old 05-26-2013, 07:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

I haven't seem a tan top. Time to go to a custom shop.. I wonder what a guy could have a custom top made for??

We have a pretty good shop local that makes convertible tops for cars think I may look I to this
Old 05-26-2013, 08:36 AM
JK Newbie

If they are anything like the boat canvas guys it $80 per hour labor and materials...

I haven't seen a tan (khaki) top since the TJ/YJ models.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:09 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ffrogg
I haven't seem a tan top. Time to go to a custom shop.. I wonder what a guy could have a custom top made for??

We have a pretty good shop local that makes convertible tops for cars think I may look I to this
Thanks... went ahead and put the grayish khaki (army drab?) on my black jK. Doesn't look too bad.

Quick Reply: Aftermarket tan soft top for 2008 JK 2 door?