Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

American Flag Mount

Old 06-15-2013, 03:02 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default American Flag Mount

Hey Everyone! I'm looking for a way to mount an American flag to the '13 stock wrangler. I'd like to do it professionally in an easy mount that I can take off during highway travel but I'd like to mount an American flag and a Cavalry flag for my brother. Any ideas?
Old 06-15-2013, 03:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Bummr
Hey Everyone! I'm looking for a way to mount an American flag to the '13 stock wrangler. I'd like to do it professionally in an easy mount that I can take off during highway travel but I'd like to mount an American flag and a Cavalry flag for my brother. Any ideas?
put a flag mount onto the back of the reverse light mount
Old 06-15-2013, 04:03 PM
JK Newbie

Where can you get that mount? And where would it go? Over the spare tire brake light or the passenger side brake light?
Old 06-15-2013, 04:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Bummr
Where can you get that mount? And where would it go? Over the spare tire brake light or the passenger side brake light?
on the spare tire brake light you out the mount right on it. On the back of it towards the window. I'm not 100% but any home improvement places probably

Quick Reply: American Flag Mount