Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Any regrets on getting true blue?

Old 11-24-2012, 12:33 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any regrets on getting true blue?

I was wanting white but non around with the options i want and found a true blue with all the options i want. Anyone get true blue and regret their choice? if so why?
Old 11-24-2012, 01:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heck no! We just picked one up 2 weeks ago and love it. Everybody thinks its black at night. Especially when it's a brand new color for 13'. Just get what you want man...and you won't go wrong.
Old 11-24-2012, 03:32 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by devwil68
Heck no! We just picked one up 2 weeks ago and love it. Everybody thinks its black at night. Especially when it's a brand new color for 13'. Just get what you want man...and you won't go wrong.
I second that.............
Old 11-24-2012, 04:49 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would have taken a true blue if it was available when I bought mine... I really like the color!!

I have deep cherry red and although all my previous vehicles have been white, I have gotten more compliments about this color. Funny thing is that other than the Wrangler I don't care for the color as much on other Chrysler/Jeep products. Weird huh?! I am sure you will get lots of compliments on true blue!! Go for it!!

Quick Reply: Any regrets on getting true blue?