Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Any update on 2dr Sahara builds?

Old 11-04-2007, 08:26 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any update on 2dr Sahara builds?

hi everyone, I've been lurking for awhile here while waiting on my 2dr Sahara. Learned a lot so far and am stoked to get my first Jeep!

I've been watching the dealer inventories and haven't seen the 2dr Sahara's hit yet. Does anyone know the status of what Jeep is building right now?

Thanks everyone!

Last edited by SpiceyRice; 11-04-2007 at 08:44 AM.
Old 11-04-2007, 09:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Spicey,

I ordered my Sahara on Sept. 20 and my dealer hasn't been able to tell me anything. I found this site by searching the internet for jeep pictures. Im glad I found the site, but now I want to get a lift and tires. I'm going to contact my dealer again monday. I'll let ya know what the dealer says.

Speaking of inventories, none of the dealers I've been to have much if any inventory.
Old 11-04-2007, 09:30 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Check Here
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/check-status-your-jeep-jk-wrangler-order-status-codes-161/
Old 11-27-2007, 02:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Just for anyone who is still waiting, ordered sept. 20, arrived nov. 26. My jeep is a Sahara 2dr: AT, anti-spin differential rear axle, tow group, remote start, power convenience group, in rescue green. Paid $24,140 before sales tax. MSRP was $26,885.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:08 AM
JK Newbie

Sahara's have been arriving at dealers in a fairly steady, albeit slow trickly around here as of late. I have been shopping myself, and have had a really hard time getting an acceptable deal. I had a couple dealers I have visited call me the last couple days with better offers because, as they said, it is "end of the month." However, none of them have knocked my socks off either.

Anyway, the 2dr Saharas are out there. Some dealers have none, some have two or three. Just keep looking!
Old 11-27-2007, 04:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ordered my wife's Sahara Sept 13th and received it Oct 26th only because the Witch fires delayed delivery from the train yard.
Checkered24. Either put a request via the internet or walk in and order one. If you deal with fleet sales or internet sales usually you will get it for invoice or 1-2% over invoice. If the dealer will not sell at that price then you dont want to do business with them anyway.
Good Luck!!!!

Quick Reply: Any update on 2dr Sahara builds?