Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Atlas swing out rear bumper

Old 03-14-2013, 03:48 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Atlas swing out rear bumper

Hello fellow jeepers, was flipping through my 4 wheel mag last night and seen an ad for the Smittybuilt atlas rear bumper and could see it on the back of my rig.
Does anyone have this bumper and how do you like it?
And I know it's a Smittybuilt run away some of you might say, but I've run there products on other rigs and they have done there duty.
Old 03-14-2013, 06:30 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by JK-Willy
Hello fellow jeepers, was flipping through my 4 wheel mag last night and seen an ad for the Smittybuilt atlas rear bumper and could see it on the back of my rig.
Does anyone have this bumper and how do you like it?
And I know it's a Smittybuilt run away some of you might say, but I've run there products on other rigs and they have done there duty.
Jk-Willy,

That bumper hasn't been released yet. Smittybilt is saying it will release in June right now. It looks awesome and seems to be really strong. Smittybilt products are great for the price, I have had a few different bumpers and other various things from them and have never had an issue. I love the styling of their products, everything they make just plain looks cool.

Shoot me a PM if you have questions about this or any other bumpers!

-Zach
Old 03-14-2013, 10:05 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ExtremeTerrain
Jk-Willy,

That bumper hasn't been released yet. Smittybilt is saying it will release in June right now. It looks awesome and seems to be really strong. Smittybilt products are great for the price, I have had a few different bumpers and other various things from them and have never had an issue. I love the styling of their products, everything they make just plain looks cool.

Shoot me a PM if you have questions about this or any other bumpers!

-Zach
Thank you

that explains why I couldn't find much info on the quick search last night, but I think ill hold out and pick one up this summer well go good with my xrc m.o.d. front bumper!
Old 03-15-2013, 04:24 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by JK-Willy
Thank you

that explains why I couldn't find much info on the quick search last night, but I think ill hold out and pick one up this summer well go good with my xrc m.o.d. front bumper!
Yea, makes sure to keep an eye on our website as well. We are always doing reviews of new products. So when it does release, we will be sure to get a review up for it. Shoot me a PM closer to June and I can try to get some more details about it if we have them.

Thanks,
-Zach
Old 06-06-2013, 09:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by XTZach
Yea, makes sure to keep an eye on our website as well. We are always doing reviews of new products. So when it does release, we will be sure to get a review up for it. Shoot me a PM closer to June and I can try to get some more details about it if we have them.

Thanks,
-Zach
I just came across this thread... any update on this bumper? Looks really good
Old 06-06-2013, 10:16 AM
JK Freak

That's a nice looking bumper: XRC Atlas Rear Bumper - Smittybilt

I'm not in the market for one, but would be tempted if the price was right!!
Old 06-07-2013, 07:00 AM
JK Junkie

That's the first smittybuilt bumper I have ever liked

Quick Reply: Atlas swing out rear bumper