Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Autoplicity

Old 01-14-2013, 06:55 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Autoplicity

Has anyone ever used them? I tried to order a new winch over the weekend, never got a confirmation email, sent an email to them, no reply, called today and they confirmed order but said it would take several days to process. Why did I pay for 2-day shipping if it will take 2 more days to process!?!?

Wondering if I should cancel and order from somewhere else. Are they for real?
Old 01-14-2013, 04:23 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have given them a few opportunities to earn my business but they never seem to have what I am looking for.

I say move on to another shop.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:37 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Just curious why did you pick them?

What winch did you order?

David
Old 01-14-2013, 04:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i ordered from them once. it was on some PIAA fog lights. the product description and info was for the kit, but the price, which i admit, was way too good to be true was for the single lamp. they shipped it fast but when i got it, and it was wrong, it took them weeks to process the refund. not sure i'd go with them again.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:40 PM
JK Freak

I would cancel and shop elsewhere.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:58 PM
JK Newbie

I ordered another Superwinch, their price was best...Tigershark 9500 as a gift for a good client who is starting to upgrade. I'm regretting it...ordering from them. Seemed fly-by-night on phone.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:44 AM
Former Member

Any actual factory authorized distributor for Superwinch is required to advertise those winches for $349. If you find someone advertising lower than that, it's likely they're not an authorized retailer and if you run into problems later on it could cause issues on warranty. I'm sure any JK-F vendors would be happy to match the price you paid for it. Whether it's us, Northridge, 4WP, EAD, Rebel, etc... use forum vendors. We're here to help.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:04 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JeepAddOns-Chris
Any actual factory authorized distributor for Superwinch is required to advertise those winches for $349. If you find someone advertising lower than that, it's likely they're not an authorized retailer and if you run into problems later on it could cause issues on warranty. I'm sure any JK-F vendors would be happy to match the price you paid for it. Whether it's us, Northridge, 4WP, EAD, Rebel, etc... use forum vendors. We're here to help.
Thanks Chris - I've heard good things about you guys - I'm calling now to see if I can cancel...
Old 01-15-2013, 07:06 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by JeepAddOns-Chris
Agreed, plus Autoplicy doesn't actually stock anything, thats why it takes 2+ days to ship out.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

To many company's out there wanting your business. cancel and move on.