Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Bed line fenders flares or new ones.

Old 10-20-2014, 04:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bed line fenders flares or new ones.

I have a new 14 freedom. I was excited to save money on back to black with the painted fenders. I've noticed a lot of small chips due to having the rock rails vs. the steps. I was debating Linex after some time. I was hit on the back corner while in my Jeep parked so this will now this process will be speed up.

Has anyone bed lined the factory flares? I probably won't lift it for a while due to my commute. Plans are to stuff 34 under her till my drive gets shorter. Aftermarket flares are going to look silly without some big tires.

Any feed back or experience with a Linex fender? thanks!
Old 10-20-2014, 06:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

My fender flares where painted the same color as the body but after several trips to uwharrie, I decided to raptor liner them. I love the raptor liner on mine but still undecided whether or not to cut them or just but flat flares. I say go for it if you want to spend the money vs waiting till the lift and tires are on.
Old 10-21-2014, 01:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

How does the raptor look? I was wanted the Linex due to the clear coat. At 75 a fender plus 190 for the clear coat plus 325 for color match it maybe cheaper to buy aftermarket fenders......

Quick Reply: Bed line fenders flares or new ones.