Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Bestop and Morris 4x4

Old 05-08-2013, 11:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bestop and Morris 4x4

About two months ago I ordered a Trektop NX from morris 4x4. Once it finally became warm enough to install one of the zippers pulled off the rear window. I called morris and they sent me to bestop who sent me a new rear window free of charge. Once that came in I realized that it was the rear window but the side window that the zipper had pulled off of (Newbie Mistake). Went through the process again and they sent me a new side window. Just wanted to throw out that both companies have excellent customer service, I would have happily paid for my mistake but they know how to treat their customers. I look forward to making purchases from either company again! Thanks Morris and Bestop, you guys rock!
Old 05-08-2013, 05:20 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got my trektop NX as well first time ordering from Morris. I couldn't believe how fast it got here and how easy it all went. So much I had to tempt fate and I ordered my sons TJ soft top from them and again I was impressed at speed and price. I used to love quadratec but got burned out on the never telling me my product was back ordered a few times and had to call them after wondering if it would ever ship. Plus prices seem slightly higher. Def a Morris fan for anything I need.

Quick Reply: Bestop and Morris 4x4