Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Bikini tops

Old 05-27-2015, 09:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bikini tops

Hey guys. What is a good bikini top I can get? At a decent price?
Old 05-27-2015, 10:10 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Go Bestop a bit more then Smittybilt BUT guys in my local club who bought the smitybilt over the Bestop are not happy .... Guys that spent the bit more on the Bestop are more then happy .... Good luck
Old 05-27-2015, 10:15 AM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Just spend the extra coin and get the Bestop Trektop NX. it doubles as a bikini top
Old 05-27-2015, 02:45 PM
JK Newbie

Just put on my Bestop Trektop NX. VERY happy with it. Did a lot of research and I do believe it's the way to go. Go to off-road elements.com and ask Eric for a price. Mention you're a member and he will treat you right. Plus there's a Bestop $50 rebate right now.
Old 05-27-2015, 03:42 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by True Blue VT
Just put on my Bestop Trektop NX. VERY happy with it. Did a lot of research and I do believe it's the way to go. Go to off-road elements.com and ask Eric for a price. Mention you're a member and he will treat you right. Plus there's a Bestop $50 rebate right now.
Good choice, welcome to the forum.
Old 05-27-2015, 04:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by robsjeep9
Go Bestop a bit more then Smittybilt BUT guys in my local club who bought the smitybilt over the Bestop are not happy .... Guys that spent the bit more on the Bestop are more then happy .... Good luck
do you need the door surrounds for the bikini? Because I do t have any soft top components at all.
And I would love the full trektop but I want to try to stay under 300$ and I really only want one for a temporary top
Old 05-27-2015, 06:07 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Warpath66
do you need the door surrounds for the bikini? Because I do t have any soft top components at all.
And I would love the full trektop but I want to try to stay under 300$ and I really only want one for a temporary top
Sorry don't know for I run my soft top still on my 09 and doing the Trek Top NX next spring .... Call or email Bestop or Northridge they would know.

Quick Reply: Bikini tops